NMC truck update

Bobbydj1980

NMC truck update

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

Does anyone know how to contact nmc I like what they done with the trucks except removing the diesel sound off the engines was liking them until the update and removal of the diesel sound
Love farming simulator I play on the Xbox series x orangebeach Alabama
eric21

Re: NMC truck update

Post by eric21 »

I believe they won't change the sounds any further, think they got annoyed with too many people complaining about the sound last time
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

eric21 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:46 pm I believe they won't change the sounds any further, think they got annoyed with too many people complaining about the sound last time
I liked the actual diesel sound now it sounds like a gas burner
GBFarms

Post by GBFarms »

The biggest problem with these trucks is the fact that they still slow down too fast when you let off the accelerator. Almost like the tires are covered in adhesive. I don’t understand why they’ve made them feel so sticky? No other vehicle in the game does it!
Xbox one.
Instagram: GBFarms_FS19
garyst

Post by garyst »

The thing that bothers me the most with the trucks are how far the wheels stick out past the fenders especially on the dually. Feels like they could of doubled the size of the dually fenders for it to look right.
Bobbydj1980

Post by Bobbydj1980 »

I'll just be happy to have it sounding like a diesel they should have left a engine option for that
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

garyst wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:40 pm The thing that bothers me the most with the trucks are how far the wheels stick out past the fenders especially on the dually. Feels like they could of doubled the size of the dually fenders for it to look right.
GBFarms wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:57 pm The biggest problem with these trucks is the fact that they still slow down too fast when you let off the accelerator. Almost like the tires are covered in adhesive. I don’t understand why they’ve made them feel so sticky? No other vehicle in the game does it!
These are the exact problems I have with the mod, plus the new dually wheels seem to be scaled incorrectly.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Raptorz

Post by Raptorz »

I kinda liked the trucks better when they were huge