Combine XPerience

yumi

Re: Combine XPerience

Post by yumi »

Hello
Yes i think RealSpeedLimit is still an issue i did not fixed. An issue is open on GitHub for this, i've not found yet how to deal with it.
moreRealistic fan !
FS19 "mr" on Old Farm Coutryside and Champs de France.
Give a try to ContractorMod!
Contractor Mod Beta version for FS22
All released mods source code is on Github
Sinon007

Post by Sinon007 »

Hey yumi,
i like your combineXP mod very much.
But when I harvested my grapes, I noticed that there is no engine load or speed control. It drives constantly 12 km/h.
So will there be an update on this. Maybe in dependence to the yield?

Greetings
yumi

Post by yumi »

Sinon007 wrote: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:17 pm Hey yumi,
i like your combineXP mod very much.
But when I harvested my grapes, I noticed that there is no engine load or speed control. It drives constantly 12 km/h.
So will there be an update on this. Maybe in dependence to the yield?

Greetings
Hello,
I didn't play with grapes yet and I don't really know how fast harvesting should be done. I guess speed could depend on yield yes since there is no cutter width effect.
I'll try to test and manage this. Don't hesitate to share relevant data to help me if you have some.
Thanks
moreRealistic fan !
Zebalaq

Post by Zebalaq »

Hi, i must delete combine xperience from save beacasue it doesnt work well with small combines and now i have problem with "work sounds" in combines. They dont work. With mod all is fine. Any solution or save is broken?
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Zebalaq wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:48 pm Hi, i must delete combine xperience from save beacasue it doesnt work well with small combines and now i have problem with "work sounds" in combines. They dont work. With mod all is fine. Any solution or save is broken?
Which small combines? I've used the little JD's from Tired Iron and the little Fahr and they all sound OK.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Zebalaq

Post by Zebalaq »

blue_painted wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:30 pm
Zebalaq wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:48 pm Hi, i must delete combine xperience from save beacasue it doesnt work well with small combines and now i have problem with "work sounds" in combines. They dont work. With mod all is fine. Any solution or save is broken?
Which small combines? I've used the little JD's from Tired Iron and the little Fahr and they all sound OK.
After delete combine xperience all combines have problems with sounds. When i have this mod all is good. New savegame without combine xperience- all good too. Seems deleting combine xperience from savegame creates problems with sounds. Engine sound work, but harvesting sounds dont.
yumi

Post by yumi »

Hello Zebalaq,
I've never seen this kind of issue. Mod should not change anything if it's disable since it doesn't write anything in savegame file and it does not change any sound.
Please share some log files if possible when it's ok and then when it fails. I'll try to see on my side if i see something similar.
moreRealistic fan !
Zebalaq

Post by Zebalaq »

here you are
Attachments
log-mod deleted (harvesting sounds not working).txt
(211.2 KiB) Downloaded 33 times
log-with mod (harvesting sounds working).txt
(252.01 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
Jari111

Post by Jari111 »

Hello Yumi,

Than You for great mod! Really changes the game a lot :biggrin2:

I have small issue, when i haverest sugar beets using Tractror pulled "Grimme Rootster 604" - no matter what tractor i am using, it haverest with the same speed, and same power load is visible (100-125% demean of the normal or real mode) - no mattter if tractor is 150hp (underpowered) or tractor is 400hp (overpowered) - no chages in haverest speed. It look like the combine did not "read" the tractor hp?

Is there any solution to that problem?

Thank You in advance.
Machinesloth

Post by Machinesloth »

Hello,

my issue would be that if I enable the mod, I can only harvest with like 1 kph with whatever combine. I simply get 200% load on the combine for no reason. Any ideas?

Post by 101010 »

Machinesloth wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:29 pm Hello,

my issue would be that if I enable the mod, I can only harvest with like 1 kph with whatever combine. I simply get 200% load on the combine for no reason. Any ideas?
Are you harvesting before noon?