Erlengrat train missing

FarmerJDC

Erlengrat train missing

Post by FarmerJDC »

I drove the train to the edge of the map aka the felsbrunn grain mill sell point, with a load of soybeans and it just kept on going after I got out and didnt ask me if I wanted to sell what i had in it. It has not returned and I didn't get paid. Suggestions?
stonerclown77

Re: Erlengrat, Felsbrunn Grain Mill Selling Point

Post by stonerclown77 »

I also drove over to the Felsbrunn grain mill but I went in my tractor will my tipper trailer but I was not able to find the selling point is there a way to sell your crops there I figured there would be a mill station like other places have it. I think they should fix that any suggestions on how to sell the grain there???
:confusednew: :geeknew:
DEERE317

Re: Erlengrat train missing

Post by DEERE317 »

The train makes a run to “Felsbrun” (off of map) so that why there’s no sell point.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Sinclaircool

Re: Erlengrat, Felsbrunn Grain Mill Selling Point

Post by Sinclaircool »

stonerclown77 wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:08 am I also drove over to the Felsbrunn grain mill but I went in my tractor will my tipper trailer but I was not able to find the selling point is there a way to sell your crops there I figured there would be a mill station like other places have it. I think they should fix that any suggestions on how to sell the grain there???
You need to use the railroad silos to get the grain in the train (no rhyme intended) and then drive the train to the edge of the map and the pop-up window should say that the train is going to felsbrunn. Do you want to sell the grain. Say yes
Don't leak mods
aklein

Post by aklein »

FarmerJDC, never had that experience I sold just about all my grain using the train as it seemed to always be the highest price. Every time it would kick me out and put up a prompt asking if I wanted to sell. I would look at your mods and see what you might have that could be conflicting with this functionality.
BobiusGamus

Post by BobiusGamus »

FarmerJDC wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 4:58 am I drove the train to the edge of the map aka the felsbrunn grain mill sell point, with a load of soybeans and it just kept on going after I got out and didnt ask me if I wanted to sell what i had in it. It has not returned and I didn't get paid. Suggestions?
Hi. Did you get this working yet?