Official post for Wyther farms Bug reports

NefariusMonk

Re: Official post for Wyther farms feedback and Bug reports

Post by NefariusMonk »

The straw dropping problem is also in field 13. The funny part is that somehow all that straw magically accumulates inside the combine regardless of how much. When it finally started back up again, my worker was "Blocked by an Object" and I found him in a mountain of straw that I had to use super strength to get him out of it. :-P
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Boots wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:58 pm Here is what I have found so far - minor faults - apart from that - great job - well done and thank you for your effort

The soil map has me confused, you say it's a generic map as shown, however on my save field 14 & 12 are 99% loam with a tiny sliver of silty clay
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

swrunyan wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:54 am So where's the chess pieces?
Or checkers, if that's your fancy.

Field 14, am I missing something? or is the only entrance by means of driving around the sheep pen?
the chess and piece's still wip atm

the only way to 14 pass the sheep pen turn right follow it down to f14
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Boots wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:58 pm Here is what I have found so far - minor faults - apart from that - great job - well done and thank you for your effort

the bunker are fixed, the its tip col's that i missed when doing the final version of the map bear in mind that this is my first time this so yer i WILL miss thing out.

the soil map you have is not my, that is a generic one from the main files of presicion farming
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:25 am Just noticed that the markers for the manure yard are floating.
fixed

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Tylercheesey1986

I have a wierd bug.
pH values keep resetting, I am not sure why. Only have starter fields 12 and 14. Limed to perfect pH then went on with next steps, some time later I noticed pH had reset.
Also noted that both field are 99% loam soil type, which doesn't seem right to me
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
50-120 head.
JamP

Post by JamP »

Very good map to play... Loving so far... Congratulations and thanks for the work Missyb!

As i've said before, field 12 with many flaws in the time to harvest grass. Not that it's a serious problem, if I'm not mistaken, Steve's Grasslands map had that same problem in its first release.

Old Production pack doesn't work for me, just the Hay Factory works properly. I don't know if this is a mod or integration problem. I haven't tested Shabba's factories yet.

The fast vehicles on the main street, in front of the BGA, do not brake in time when they need to and accumulate on top of each other, locking the game when we pass nearby. They also hit us if we're standing in the street waiting to get into the BGA. At this point they accumulate on top of each other cars causing the crash in the game.

Thanks for the effort and the beautiful map and sorry for my rusty English.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

JamP wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:13 am Very good map to play... Loving so far... Congratulations and thanks for the work Missyb!

As i've said before, field 12 with many flaws in the time to harvest grass. Not that it's a serious problem, if I'm not mistaken, Steve's Grasslands map had that same problem in its first release.

Old Production pack doesn't work for me, just the Hay Factory works properly. I don't know if this is a mod or integration problem. I haven't tested Shabba's factories yet.

The fast vehicles on the main street, in front of the BGA, do not brake in time when they need to and accumulate on top of each other, locking the game when we pass nearby. They also hit us if we're standing in the street waiting to get into the BGA. At this point they accumulate on top of each other cars causing the crash in the game.

Thanks for the effort and the beautiful map and sorry for my rusty English.
JamP,

Farmer Mahnew is updating the and the fix for them, fixed the traffic i hope so should be any major glitch's with them, the terrain tool and paintable texture have now been fixed.

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
ThunderingHorde

Post by ThunderingHorde »

I really like the map. Issues i have had are a newly purchased trailer land on the truck at the left side
of shop. Gate across from shop to get into field 17 when open has collision past the end of gate so cant get around without closing. And not sure why but harvest contact on field 10 only had a 98% completion when field was completely harvested. It was sugarbeet and cost me $210000 when trying to end contact. I really like the number of sell points and appreciate the size of the fields. The slight variations in the field levels provide interest without machines skipping spots.Thank you for a beautiful map.
CORNBREAD7286

Post by CORNBREAD7286 »

Is there a way to download factorys from the mod hub without also downloading la cornella?
Boots

Post by Boots »

gentfarmer

seed, fertiliser & lime bins not full?

Post by gentfarmer »

Should the 3 storage bins for seed, fertiliser, & lime keep giving or do they need to be refilled?
if they need to be refilled how do we do that?
I tried to fill the drill with seed but it only delivered 1,000 l and then said it was empty.
PC user
Tylercheesey1986

Re: seed, fertiliser & lime bins not full?

gentfarmer wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:11 am Should the 3 storage bins for seed, fertiliser, & lime keep giving or do they need to be refilled?
if they need to be refilled how do we do that?
I tried to fill the drill with seed but it only delivered 1,000 l and then said it was empty.
At the Farm Shop is a silo to buy most consumables it will fill trailers that can be unloaded at the storage bins.
50-120 head.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

CORNBREAD7286 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:48 am Is there a way to download factorys from the mod hub without also downloading la cornella?
The factory's are a separate mod which can be downloaded

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Boots wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:36 am Image

all gates have been removed, what about the "secert mark"

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding