Official post for Wyther farms Bug reports

Illinois Farmer

Re: Official post for Wyther farms Bug reports

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Tractors rarely have to worry about speed limit because most of the time the speed limit is higher than what tractors can go, so just go as fast as you can.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
gentfarmer

Unble to save

Post by gentfarmer »

Latest update the Wyther farms and I am unable to save the game.
Log file "Error: Running LUA method "OnSaveStartComplete"
dadtS/scrips/placeables/Placeable.lua(998) : bad argument #2 to "format" (number expected, got nil)
PC user
Boots

Post by Boots »

Re the new update and gentfarmer report the same thing with me
I lost all I had done so I went back to an old savegame and it was just the same - would not let me save the game
I started a new savegame and it worked fine but I was not pleased with that so I went back to an old savegame and deleted the update
and put back in the last update and it worked fine

So for me if I want to use the new update( 1.3.0.0) I have to start a new savegame - start all over again (I don't think so)

Keep the last update (1.2.0.0) (don't install the latest update) and keep playing
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

gentfarmer wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:23 pm Latest update the Wyther farms and I am unable to save the game.
Log file "Error: Running LUA method "OnSaveStartComplete"
dadtS/scrips/placeables/Placeable.lua(998) : bad argument #2 to "format" (number expected, got nil)
Boots wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:39 pm Re the new update and gentfarmer report the same thing with me
I lost all I had done so I went back to an old savegame and it was just the same - would not let me save the game
I started a new savegame and it worked fine but I was not pleased with that so I went back to an old savegame and deleted the update
and put back in the last update and it worked fine

So for me if I want to use the new update( 1.3.0.0) I have to start a new savegame - start all over again (I don't think so)

Keep the last update (1.2.0.0) (don't install the latest update) and keep playing
Yes i fully aware of the problem atm The fix is done and sent to giants for testing tomorrow
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
gentfarmer

Post by gentfarmer »

Thanks Missyb.

@Boots. I managed to roll back to an earlier saved game, checked that it loaded OK and left it at that until the fix is released.
PC user
Boots

Post by Boots »

Thanks Missyb - this is a great map - well done

You may have sorted this

also re the speed limit thing

Boots

Post by Boots »

Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Boots,

I didn't have time to adjust the bunker silo at the BGA. already started on 1.4 update (last update) also need to switch gears into this second map. I think that the bales would go flying everywhere. haha

If there is any more little bits that need attaion let know and i'll see what i work out.
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
JamP

Post by JamP »

I do not know if I'm doing something wrong, but when I active the mod "Old Production Pack (Farmer Mahnew)" I can't access the animal pens for purchase
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

JamP wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:24 am I do not know if I'm doing something wrong, but when I active the mod "Old Production Pack (Farmer Mahnew)" I can't access the animal pens for purchase
Are you running seasons? if so disable the wyther farms seasons geo as this is now built in.

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
JusGSi

Post by JusGSi »

Hi MissyB
I've been playing the map for a little while now and I'm really enjoying it. I just started to consider adding in the factories by erShaba and noticed they have been updated. In the change log it states any maps that are compatible will also need to be updated.

Just wondered if you were planning on updating your map for these?

(I'm playing on PS4)
Thanks
CLG
Check out my YouTube Channel - Cleft Lip Gamer - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjiZK9 ... abJliHggaw
PhxBred

Post by PhxBred »

Minor issue, not sure if it has been mentioned or is on purpose. I know a few of the fields close together are grouped when buying but field 5 and 17 are grouped, 38ha for an insanely low price of $288k. Also, are field prices suppose to be that low? Just use to paying $60k and acre usually