Official post for Wyther farms Bug reports

REN56

Re: Official post for Wyther farms Bug reports

Post by REN56 »

Missyb wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:08 pm
TheGazbeard wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:57 am MissyB

Very small point so no priority to fix it, but ...

In the UK, only official Consulates and Embassies are allowed to fly their national flag without also having the UK's Union Flag at the same or higher height beside it. And most of them (out of courtesy) still fly the British flag alongside their own.

On your map you have Scottish flags (which are fine when alone) but also Canadian flags flying solo. Any self-respecting local authority planning officers would be all over those building owners like a bad rash to remove the Canadian flags and then have them apply for permission to erect twin flag poles or flagstaffs to hang a UK and Canadian flag side-by-side.

It's a small immersion point, but one that in real life often hits the newspapers here.
Am fully aware of the UK law's, its not going to get fixed as there nothing wrong with the flags at all. at the end of the day its how I want it to look
* EXACTLY!!! Nothing at all wrong with the flags on your map, MissyB. I thought the flags looked great being being included as you had them on your map! :)

** EXACTLY!!! It’s *your* map creation, MissyB - and *your* right to choose how *you* want it to look. :)

I can appreciate realism and authenticity and attention to detail and all of that as much as anyone... but at the same time, I can keep it all in perspective within a gaming/sim virtual reality world environment and realize things like “use one’s own imagination” as needed to fill in the gaps to still be able to appreciate and enjoy things within the virtual reality world.

So the flags may not follow the UK laws, so what... how many buildings, for example, do we routinely see in FS19 that have doors that don’t open, buildings & structures without any lighting, etc. - no one complains about the lack of accurate realism on those - we understand and accept them as they are and we use our imaginations to get past those things and still be able to immerse ourselves into the map and have fun. Personally, without any doubt, I’ll gladly take lighting being added/included to buildings/structures on a map any day over worrying about laws about flags.

MissyB, after a tour around your first map “Wyther Farms”, one particular thing that really caught my eye as being a really nice added touch (besides the flags at various places, which I thought was a very nice touch) - when I saw the place on the map where you have a convenience store together with the gas pumps - very nice touch there!

I’m looking forward to seeing your updated map version when it’s ready.

Happy Holidays & happy farming! :)
Life is too short... smile & be happy!
PS5 & PS4 Pro > FS22 & FS19 & FS17
Xbox Series X > FS19
PC > FS19
AJBlack

Post by AJBlack »

Hi MIssyB,

I love the map, especially the terrain changes and the generous room to manoeuvre vehicles. Also, starting with Fendt machines and a Rostselmash combine instead of the usual Deere's and Case IH machines is a lovely change. The only issue I have is straw dropping. Fields 12, 10, 22 just end up with mountains of straw because no swath is dropped in a consistent manner when harvesting.

It's a minor moan from me and won't stop me playing it.

Thanks for the effort to create it in the first place.

Happy Christmas.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

AJBlack wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:08 am Hi MIssyB,

I love the map, especially the terrain changes and the generous room to manoeuvre vehicles. Also, starting with Fendt machines and a Rostselmash combine instead of the usual Deere's and Case IH machines is a lovely change. The only issue I have is straw dropping. Fields 12, 10, 22 just end up with mountains of straw because no swath is dropped in a consistent manner when harvesting.

Happy Christmas.
i'll look into this thank you
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
darkestsoul00

Post by darkestsoul00 »

cant seem to find the trigger to get rid of the hedges I'm on ps4
Ps4 player
Boots

Post by Boots »

Check Missyb facebook page
darkestsoul00

Post by darkestsoul00 »

Boots wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:11 pm Check Missyb facebook page
ty
Ps4 player
AJBlack

Post by AJBlack »

darkestsoul00 wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:42 am cant seem to find the trigger to get rid of the hedges I'm on ps4
I don't know about PS4 (I'm on PC), but the best way to remove hedges I've found is to chainsaw the fence posts. This removes the surrounding hedge foliage and then use a stump grinder to clear up the rest.

Hope this helps.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Happy Christmas.

Did you continue your old save game? or was before the update or after?
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
AJBlack

Post by AJBlack »

Missyb wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:34 pm

Happy Christmas.

I updated and continued the old save game. The update still doesn't allow for swath dropping in a consistent manner.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

AJBlack wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:06 am
Missyb wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:34 pm

Happy Christmas.

I updated and continued the old save game. The update still doesn't allow for swath dropping in a consistent manner.
Ok, try a new save game it was advised to start new save game anyway

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Raisenki

Post by Raisenki »

The silo on new farmer mode the harvest disappears when you unload a trailer as the silo shows its still empty even though you put harvest in it
JusGSi

Post by JusGSi »

Hi, I've just downloaded Wyther Farms as I really want to use this as my next map and I thought it would be really good to have the factories mod as well.

As far as I can see, there is only one factories mod on PS4 that provides the stuff you can sell on the map, such as barrels, laminate planks, sugar and so on. However, when I install the factories mod (and La Coronella required mod) and go into the Wyther Farms map, I can't open the animal pens in the menu to purchase and place any of the factories.

Has anyone else been able to place factories on PS4 on Wyther Farms and if so, is there something I'm missing?

It's a fantastic map and I'll be playing regardless, well done MissyB :)
Check out my YouTube Channel - Cleft Lip Gamer - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjiZK9 ... abJliHggaw
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

JusGSi wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:30 pm Hi, I've just downloaded Wyther Farms as I really want to use this as my next map and I thought it would be really good to have the factories mod as well.

As far as I can see, there is only one factories mod on PS4 that provides the stuff you can sell on the map, such as barrels, laminate planks, sugar and so on. However, when I install the factories mod (and La Coronella required mod) and go into the Wyther Farms map, I can't open the animal pens in the menu to purchase and place any of the factories.

Has anyone else been able to place factories on PS4 on Wyther Farms and if so, is there something I'm missing?

I've had to remove the factory pack for now as this was the main course of the console crashing once they become more stable then i willadd them back in.

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
eric21

Post by eric21 »

TheGazbeard wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:57 am MissyB

Very small point so no priority to fix it, but ...

In the UK, only official Consulates and Embassies are allowed to fly their national flag without also having the UK's Union Flag at the same or higher height beside it. And most of them (out of courtesy) still fly the British flag alongside their own.

On your map you have Scottish flags (which are fine when alone) but also Canadian flags flying solo. Any self-respecting local authority planning officers would be all over those building owners like a bad rash to remove the Canadian flags and then have them apply for permission to erect twin flag poles or flagstaffs to hang a UK and Canadian flag side-by-side.

It's a small immersion point, but one that in real life often hits the newspapers here.
Canadian embassy has thier flag on its own now
JusGSi

Post by JusGSi »

Missyb wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:05 pm
JusGSi wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:30 pm Hi, I've just downloaded Wyther Farms as I really want to use this as my next map and I thought it would be really good to have the factories mod as well.

I've had to remove the factory pack for now as this was the main course of the console crashing once they become more stable then i willadd them back in.
Ok thank you for letting me know :)
Check out my YouTube Channel - Cleft Lip Gamer - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjiZK9 ... abJliHggaw