Official post for Wyther farms Bug reports

Boots

Re: Official post for Wyther farms feedback and Bug reports

Post by Boots »

GrimGandalf

Post by GrimGandalf »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:22 am I have a wierd bug.
pH values keep resetting, I am not sure why. Only have starter fields 12 and 14. Limed to perfect pH then went on with next steps, some time later I noticed pH had reset.
Also noted that both field are 99% loam soil type, which doesn't seem right to me
Tyler I have a budy going through this on Erlengrat. The exact same thing and we’ve tried everything to fix it. I think this is a bug in Precision Farming
PS4, XBOX X & PC Video Game Farmer
MrChuck523

Post by MrChuck523 »

Missyb, This is one of the finest maps Iv'e played. I prefer US maps but I am loving your Wyther Farms. Awesome job for a first time map build. My bugs have already been mentioned and know you will update soon. Keep up the quality mods. Hat's Off and THANK YOU!
Boots

Post by Boots »

I took the grass from field 17 to the BGA and see what happened

I bet you think I am a pest
You may have sorted this by now
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

GrimGandalf wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:29 pm
pH values keep resetting, I am not sure why. Only have starter fields 12 and 14. Limed to perfect pH then went on with next steps, some time later I noticed pH had reset.
Also noted that both field are 99% loam soil type, which doesn't seem right to me
Tyler I have a budy going through this on Erlengrat. The exact same thing and we’ve tried everything to fix it. I think this is a bug in Precision Farming
Just checked, it happens on Erlengrat for me too. So I am also going to say its a PF bug.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Tylercheesey1986 wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:00 am
GrimGandalf wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:29 pm
Just checked, it happens on Erlengrat for me too. So I am also going to say its a PF bug.
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* though i was going around the twist with this one
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

Boots wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 10:10 pm I took the grass from field 17 to the BGA and see what happened

I bet you think I am a pest
You may have sorted this by now
No Boots i don't, bunker and me don't mix i'll get fix for 1.2, 1.1 will fix most of the problem happening on console atm
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

That's not bugs, that's why. I'm sure missyb has everything she needs, so back off.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Smiddy_11

Post by Smiddy_11 »

Great effort Missyb! Especially for your first effort. The map is quicky becoming my favourite.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

It's called feed back, just because you have a problem with me doesn't mean anything
Using other moders content with out permission isn't right. I have it on good word to believe it but if I am wrong I beg missyb to come say so and I will straighten it right up with my source.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Why don't your pm her? She also doesn't have to answer to you. If you really think it is stolen, you should report to giants, not taunt her with it.
Last edited by Illinois Farmer on Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Boots

Post by Boots »

TheGazbeard

Re: Official post for Wyther farms Bug reports

Post by TheGazbeard »

MissyB

Very small point so no priority to fix it, but ...

In the UK, only official Consulates and Embassies are allowed to fly their national flag without also having the UK's Union Flag at the same or higher height beside it. And most of them (out of courtesy) still fly the British flag alongside their own.

On your map you have Scottish flags (which are fine when alone) but also Canadian flags flying solo. Any self-respecting local authority planning officers would be all over those building owners like a bad rash to remove the Canadian flags and then have them apply for permission to erect twin flag poles or flagstaffs to hang a UK and Canadian flag side-by-side.

It's a small immersion point, but one that in real life often hits the newspapers here.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Oops, I guess the authorities would frown on me hiding the flags in bunches of AlienJims placeable trees and flying my Australian flag everywhere.
Sorry to lumberjacks and gingers everywhere.
Double sorry to ginger lumberjacks.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

TheGazbeard wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:57 am MissyB

Very small point so no priority to fix it, but ...

In the UK, only official Consulates and Embassies are allowed to fly their national flag without also having the UK's Union Flag at the same or higher height beside it. And most of them (out of courtesy) still fly the British flag alongside their own.

On your map you have Scottish flags (which are fine when alone) but also Canadian flags flying solo. Any self-respecting local authority planning officers would be all over those building owners like a bad rash to remove the Canadian flags and then have them apply for permission to erect twin flag poles or flagstaffs to hang a UK and Canadian flag side-by-side.

It's a small immersion point, but one that in real life often hits the newspapers here.
Am fully aware of the UK law's, its not going to get fixed as there nothing wrong with the flags at all. at the end of the day its how I want it to look

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding