Ravensberg Map

dogwalker1

Re: Ravensberg Map

Post by dogwalker1 »

Updating this mod emptied my silage and manure bunkers. Is there a way to reset those to the values to what they were at? I took a copy of the savegame folder before updating the mod?

Edit: couldn't easily find how to edit the files to fix it (I guess it's not so simple with heaps), so I just downloaded 1.0 again and renamed the copy folder back in - solved. I guess this means I'm stuck playing on v1.0 though.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Empty out bunkers elsewhere?
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Install v1, build a temporary multi fruit silo that accepts silage then ferment a tiny bit after updating to new version so you can put the silage back in?
dogwalker1

Post by dogwalker1 »

Mwal wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:31 am Install v1, build a temporary multi fruit silo that accepts silage then ferment a tiny bit after updating to new version so you can put the silage back in?
Interesting idea - doesn't solve the manure issue though (unless the multi fruit silo accepts that too?) Also it would be quite a bit of work for me to move the stockpiles of silage and manure I've built up in preparation for expanding my operation.

Anyhow, thanks for the suggestions folks, but I think I'll just carry on playing V1.0, which is already a really great map! Maybe I'll start a new playthrough one day just to check out V1.1 and any further changes there may be.
JamP

Post by JamP »

10T multifruit silo accept all
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
havatya123

Re: Ravensberg Map 1/2

Post by havatya123 »

is anyone else haveing the same problem with the barley not growing any further than germination then comes up harvested in ravensberg 1/2 map topace888 can you shed any light on this problem
JdW

Post by JdW »

So I've been playing on Ravensberg for quite a while. When I harvest a field I usually fertilize it and then use my direct seeder to put in the new crops. If I switch up the crops then I don't have any issues, however if I try to place the same crop after harvest all of the sudden it doesn't cultivate, nor plant the crops, except for the places where my tires were. Is this a bug with Ravensberg, or am I doing something wrong? Also tried a few different implements but same results. Does however work if I use a cultivator first, but on other maps I don't have this issue. Any help would be appreciated!
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

TopAce888 is most easily accessible in these forum:

[FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.0.0 support- and discussions-thread
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸
JdW

Post by JdW »

LMoonlight wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:12 am TopAce888 is most easily accessible in these forum:

[FS19] - Ravensberg 1.5.0.0 support- and discussions-thread
Thank you!
Luftkopf

Post by Luftkopf »

JdW wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 7:54 am So I've been playing on Ravensberg for quite a while. When I harvest a field I usually fertilize it and then use my direct seeder to put in the new crops. If I switch up the crops then I don't have any issues, however if I try to place the same crop after harvest all of the sudden it doesn't cultivate, nor plant the crops, except for the places where my tires were. Is this a bug with Ravensberg, or am I doing something wrong? Also tried a few different implements but same results. Does however work if I use a cultivator first, but on other maps I don't have this issue. Any help would be appreciated!
It has something to do with the advanced crop destruction, I believe. If you're drilling the same crop, you will need to cultivate first.