Ravensberg Map

JamP

Ravensberg Map

Post by JamP »

Ok, TopAce888 you really whimsical! The map is great, there's a train! It's we can carry anything on them! Thank you for that. Many features that help a lot. Lots of great details.

The only thing that will not let me play this map will be the high slot count which unfortunately is a sad reality for the consoles. I hope that in the future you will be able to lower the number from ~800 to ~300. :)

Thank you for the great effort and attention to detail.

Edit...After selling everything on both farms and the initial machinery, we got 647 as opposed to the initial 900 in the slot count. It's not horrible, but not ideal.
Last edited by JamP on Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
redglasses

Re: Ravensberg Map

Post by redglasses »

What is everyone using that requires <500 slots on the map? Woodshire starts at about 700 iirc and I’m using all jd mods and haven’t even been close to the limit.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
NorwayFarming

Post by NorwayFarming »

It really really looks like a great map, its gonna be my map for X-Mas i think. Amazing job by the modder. X-mas hat off for such a good map
Playing on PC
G29 steering wheel and pedals
Logitech Side Panel
2x Thrustmaster TM 16000 for logging
JamP

Post by JamP »

redglasses wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:52 pm What is everyone using that requires <500 slots on the map? Woodshire starts at about 700 iirc and I’m using all jd mods and haven’t even been close to the limit.
The equipment I usually get to is:
- Xerion 5000 (35 slots)
- Puma CVX Series (15)
- Roadrunner+ (37)
- JD S780/790 (47)
- Big X 1180 (36)
- Terra Dos T4-40 (16)
- JD CP690 (25)
- Goliath Harvester (7)
-Trex600 (7)
- JD 4940 (31)
- Big M 450(30)
- NMC weel Loader (9)

Only here are almost 300 slots. Twice that almost will be spent on the equipment: harvester, implements, sower, etc..

Then we have the buildings... Sheds, animals, etc.

On some maps I have to disable the plow and the use of lime as mandatory because there are no slots for the purchase of the necessary equipment.

I know I could choose other equipment, with a smaller number of slots... But I can't ;)

I always duplicate my machines to a smaller number of slots POSSIBLE. I think the only map I can work 100% is NML.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

Giants Image Server
JamP

Post by JamP »

TopAce888 thanks again for the great work. The new update was huge and was being long awaited.

I know sometimes you come by to read, but if my English is bad, imagine my German.

I've just seen it now, but there's a second version to use with Shaba factories... Thank you.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

Giants Image Server
RICKS FARM

Post by RICKS FARM »

One of if not the best map I have played just got better. Does anyone know if "added support for productions of VSR Modding Sur (only on consoles and with new savegame)" means the we can use the factory mods on here now?
RICKS FARM

Post by RICKS FARM »

May have posted this twice but does this update mean we can use factories on this map now?
JamP

Post by JamP »

RICKS FARM wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:59 pm May have posted this twice but does this update mean we can use factories on this map now?
Yes, when you download the new update it will create 2 maps for you to start the game. Production doesn't work with Seasons but works with factories.

It does not work however with the old factory package.... But I think it should be a problem with these mod, because do not work in Eureka too.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

Giants Image Server
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

Ravensberg Productions works only with erShaba factories 🏭
(PS4 Pro)
LS 22 - Map: Neu-Minibrunn
LS 19 - Ravensberg

Meine/My LS22 Mods: 💧🌿🐸🌸
RICKS FARM

Post by RICKS FARM »

I tried to use factories last lasting and it locks the animal pens tab on xbox one, so im thinking factories wont work on this map sadly.
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

RICKS FARM wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:40 pm I tried to use factories last lasting and it locks the animal pens tab on xbox one, so im thinking factories wont work on this map sadly.
Sure, you use the right map version? -> Ravensberg Production

Look ...

(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

RICKS FARM

Post by RICKS FARM »

Woe i was not aware that there is 2 versions, I wish i seen that before spending 5+ hours after work setting up from stratch on the wrong version. Thank you for the response, I now have the rest of the weekend when I get off work sorted.
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

RICKS FARM wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:24 pm Woe i was not aware that there is 2 versions, I wish i seen that before spending 5+ hours after work setting up from stratch on the wrong version. Thank you for the response, I now have the rest of the weekend when I get off work sorted.
oh no :neutralnew: ... TopAce had written that :sadnew: ...

But it just happens that you just skim it. You're welcome :smileynew: ... the 5 hours are quickly forgotten :biggrin2:

Have fun playing :gamer: :hi:
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg

RICKS FARM

Post by RICKS FARM »

Yes 5 hours was just building 2 new farms and parking all the equipment, it feels like 10 min, it seems like real life is on x120 when im playing fs
LMoonlight

Post by LMoonlight »

RICKS FARM wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:37 pm Yes 5 hours was just building 2 new farms and parking all the equipment, it feels like 10 min, it seems like real life is on x120 when im playing fs
I feel the same way :biggrin2: time just flies :lol:
(PS4 Pro)
LS 19 - Ravensberg