X9 combine has released

3rd pedal

X9 combine has released

Post by 3rd pedal »

go over to SiiD modding page on FB. He has released the X9! Merry Christmas y'all :hi:
RunlikeaDeere

Re: X9 combine has released

Post by RunlikeaDeere »

And he said he got banned???
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

hwat
Kimpak

Post by Kimpak »

Sounds like a bunch of modders got a ban hammer. Something about using 3d tracks.
3rd pedal

Post by 3rd pedal »

not quite true. i could name one of few mods that have 3d tracks. that one got approved and X9 got banned lol definitely butthurt

https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019
SmithTN

Post by SmithTN »

From what I've seen on facebook none of the modders knew that the tracks were from the dlc. The only problem i have with it is that Giants should have seen this when mods were in "testing" not months later.
3rd pedal

Post by 3rd pedal »

Giants killed the console marketing...2020 aint over yet lol
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I agree 100% that console players are the ones getting screwed. I play console by choice....I understand the limitations set. BUT the fact giants did this without any communication sets me off and screws us. I'm done with Giants...I hope someone makes another game and blows this out of the water.
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Farmercaseih

Post by Farmercaseih »

Giants are the ones who made the game that these people are making mods for, if it wasn't for Giants this game would not exist along with all of these mods. Giants also are the ones who made console mods possible, they could have said no and console players would have 0 mods, instead of the many mods that are on the modhub for everyone to use. Maybe instead of going on about how Giants is this terrible company, think about all of the good things they have brought for people's enjoyment.
MrSquealypig

Post by MrSquealypig »

I buy every farming game, and none of them have even come close to making a game as good as Giants.

And none of them have console mods at all.
3rd pedal

Post by 3rd pedal »

Guil wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:42 pm
3rd pedal wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:01 pm not quite true. i could name one of few mods that have 3d tracks. that one got approved and X9 got banned lol definitely butthurt

Do the right thing and report it if you believe so, otherwise it's just bitter moaning
No need to report it. Its a mod for us to enjoy even it got 3d tracks. Thats the right thing.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Could those on that tractor come from the free mod Giants released, and not from a paid dlc?
Because that's two entirely different things.
One would be illegal too in most country's too.....
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
punchi

Post by punchi »

3rd pedal wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:51 pm
3rd pedal wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:01 pm not quite true. i could name one of few mods that have 3d tracks. that one got approved and X9 got banned lol definitely butthurt

Do the right thing and report it if you believe so, otherwise it's just bitter moaning
No need to report it. Its a mod for us to enjoy even it got 3d tracks. Thats the right thing.
So if i steal money from you. Its okay because me and my family will enjoy it? :)
3rd pedal

Post by 3rd pedal »

punchi wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 12:27 am
3rd pedal wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:51 pm

So if i steal money from you. Its okay because me and my family will enjoy it? :)
Haha thats different.. using that 3d track certainly does not hurt giants' financial... in fact it would bring more players and modders so maybe try to think outside of the box eh?
lawm

Post by lawm »

Farmercaseih wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:36 pm Giants are the ones who made the game that these people are making mods for, if it wasn't for Giants this game would not exist along with all of these mods. Giants also are the ones who made console mods possible, they could have said no and console players would have 0 mods, instead of the many mods that are on the modhub for everyone to use. Maybe instead of going on about how Giants is this terrible company, think about all of the good things they have brought for people's enjoyment.
Tru but that comment goes both ways. I tried FS on a whim for 17. Mods are what brought me in and keep me interested in FS.