Banning of popular Modders.

Alagos

Re: Banning of popular Modders.

Post by Alagos »

So wait, me politely stating my opinion is 'bashing'?
Guess over half the active forum users here are constantly bashing things/mods/whatever if that's the case.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
TomazKo96

Post by TomazKo96 »

Very well said @Alagos. Lots of people in this forum works like that: US style mod = "high" quality stuff. But its far from that.

Community should take this oppurtinity to clear of bad and illegal practices. Instead they act like spoiled children pointing finger at Giants.

Please guys, grow the hell up and stop supporting this rash smear campaign againt Giants, just because you want few bloody mods.
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

In my opinion - GIANTS should have never allowed these mods on modhub. Yes, the modders should not have taken stuff from encrypted DLCs. But whose fault is it that GIANTS approved the mods and put them up on their modhub for months? Should the mods have been taken down now that someone higher up than the lackeys (again my opinion) noticed this, yes. Should have the modders been banned? I kinda don't think so.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Alagos wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:39 pm So wait, me politely stating my opinion is 'bashing'?
Guess over half the active forum users here are constantly bashing things/mods/whatever if that's the case.
I've been torn apart for less bud, welcome lol I'm extremely tired of seeing this US mods aren't "high quality" or the modders making US equipment isant good lol since when are we in competition US vs EU?? We're all in this game for the same thing...love of farming. Last I checked, US mods are just as good as EU ones. And no I'm not referring to you...other have said...like above my post now...I apologise for saying you were "bashing" I get defensive as I've said the same before and got ripped apart for having my opinion
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
ChiefContractor

Post by ChiefContractor »

TomazKo96 wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:43 pm Very well said @Alagos. Lots of people in this forum works like that: US style mod = "high" quality stuff. But its far from that.

Community should take this oppurtinity to clear of bad and illegal practices. Instead they act like spoiled children pointing finger at Giants.

Please guys, grow the hell up and stop supporting this rash smear campaign againt Giants, just because you want few bloody mods.
Then why did they release a 3d tracked class tractor for FREE ON THE MODHUB?? Putting it out again. Explain that if you're so smart
Hello! I'm a PC gamer now! Care to join my server for Realistic and Fun Farming simulator 19 multiplayer?
If so, click here -> https://discord.gg/KnEzWm32tF
elmike

Post by elmike »

Hi,
wiseguy49 wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:49 pm Should the mods have been taken down now that someone higher up than the lackeys (again my opinion) noticed this, yes. Should have the modders been banned? I kinda don't think so.
What would then be the appropriate reaction from Giants in your opinion then?
vondeylenfarms wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:54 pm I'm extremely tired of seeing this US mods aren't "high quality" or the modders making US equipment isant good lol since when are we in competition US vs EU??
You're getting this completely wrong: Alagos did not say, that all US mods are not high quality.... he said, that the mods of those modders are poly-bombs.... .so they might look pretty, but that comes with a cost..

This is not "The US vs. the world"....
ChiefContractor wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:38 pm Then why did they release a 3d tracked class tractor for FREE ON THE MODHUB?? Putting it out again. Explain that if you're so smart
I'd assume, that the mods in question use data from the cracked DLC and not from the tracked 900 series Axion, but only Giants and the modders can tell...

elmike
ChiefContractor

Alagos wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:23 pm Tbh, I don't actually think the banned modders made 'high quality' stuff, from my experience it were usually resource hungry poly-bomb mods. And that's not 'high quality' to me.

And the fact that they claim that they didn't know they used DLC content is even more worrisome, it means they take/get stuff from other people and don't have a clue where it comes from.
Just saw this, I'm an Irish player who has nothing to do with America but I put in my input. I Totally disagree I've read all your posts here and I've seen from experience, they're biased because you work for the company aka GIANTS. Listen, think from a player's point of view, not a staff. You'd start to understand it then and slowly fit in.
Hello! I'm a PC gamer now! Care to join my server for Realistic and Fun Farming simulator 19 multiplayer?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Mwal wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:08 am
Yeahrightio wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:50 am Hmmmm, this is turning into a much bigger thread than I originally thought it would.

I think Giants will contribute to this arguement when they come back. Isn't there supposed to be moderators here, or do they stop when giants does?
Meh when they come back they will lock it, probably delete it because it’s a bunch of stuff they don’t like to hear. Which it is their forum so whatever. As far as moderators go some mystery thing happened with guil that he sometimes alludes to and then he wasn’t a moderator anymore and since then no one has been around much, donapple is occasionally here but I think he does more than just English and alagos was for a little bit but then he vanished. So basically we’re on our own till Chris comes back hahahahahahahahahahahahaha this place is gonna melt before then.
Truth be told I was stupid and listened to another moderator complaining to me instead of Chris because they knew I would go to Chris. I was over zealous in trying to do the right thing and hey ho I got removed as a mod. That mod is still there as is the mod who was leaking info from the early DLC info mods get. Went so far as to use things written in different discord servers and say it happened in Giants even though roles etc were clearly different.

That's my story, €5.99 please :lol: :lol:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

ChiefContractor wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:47 pm
Alagos wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:23 pm Tbh, I don't actually think the banned modders made 'high quality' stuff, from my experience it were usually resource hungry poly-bomb mods. And that's not 'high quality' to me.

And the fact that they claim that they didn't know they used DLC content is even more worrisome, it means they take/get stuff from other people and don't have a clue where it comes from.
Just saw this, I'm an Irish player who has nothing to do with America but I put in my input. I Totally disagree I've read all your posts here and I've seen from experience, they're biased because you work for the company aka GIANTS. Listen, think from a player's point of view, not a staff. You'd start to understand it then and slowly fit in.
He doesn't work for giants hes just a mod, and it seems you're supporting illegal activities
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

I'm of the opinion that if the mod is published on their Modhub for 2+ weeks and Giants doesn't do anything about it, they've endorsed it and coming back months later with a semi-ambiguous ban is complete garbage. This is more so of a problem if the issue in question wasn't originally created by Giants.

My pure guess is that the subpar DLC Giants put out for FS19 under performed their targets, so they just banned some popular modders for "reasons" in order to prevent the modders from competing against their trash DLC. All this means is that the gap between PC and console grows.
Last edited by bossmanslim on Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChiefContractor

eric21 wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:00 pm
ChiefContractor wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:47 pm

He doesn't work for giants hes just a mod, and it seems you're supporting illegal activities

I bet you're BRILLIANT fun at a party.... how long have you been living under rocks, what about the free claas giants released, 3d tracks. Couldnt that have been used Mr smarty.
Guil

Post by Guil »

It could but it wasn't
ChiefContractor

Guil wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:09 pm It could but it wasn't
How do you know
Guil

Post by Guil »

It's clear as day the difference between the two, that's how.
ChiefContractor

Biased.