FPS

Lucas Henrique

FPS

Post by Lucas Henrique »

can anyone tell me if the amount of slots I use on consoles affects my fps ????
AndOnTheDrums

Re: FPS

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

It could, depending on what is taking up those slots. Certain placeables and big stacks of bales seem to be the worst offenders.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Big grouped together anything like machinery, logs, or bales are gonna kill it more and before slots will.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Mwal wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:10 am Big grouped together anything like machinery, logs, or bales are gonna kill it more and before slots will.
As my colleague here has stated, having a lot of equipment all together will bog it down. Having a lot of bales together will bog it down. And this usually happens if my camera angle is looking towards wherever those "mass clumping of tools or bales may be".

And if you are feeling froggy enough to have a lot of equipment and a lot of bales in the same area togother you will definitely enter slideshow mode.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
lawm

Post by lawm »

So like when I use the mini Massey baler that's why the stuttering occurs when i fill a wagon and makes me want to scoop my eyeballs out with a fork?
Simon738

Post by Simon738 »

Have to say, the new Xbox Series X is night and day different in how it copes with FPS. Certain places on certain maps would really stutter on the old
One X - but the new console can cope much better.
Xbox Series X
G920 Wheel
700 hrs Calmsden Farm
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Also don’t come close to giant bale stacks, when your so far away the physics get turned off and getting near means you can go from laggy to slideshow.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

Lucas Henrique wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:49 pm can anyone tell me if the amount of slots I use on consoles affects my fps ????
I advise you to disperse equipment and bales as it helps a lot to keep the game stable and not to hire helpers!
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
Lucas Henrique

Post by Lucas Henrique »

hugassi wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:43 am
Lucas Henrique wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:49 pm can anyone tell me if the amount of slots I use on consoles affects my fps ????
I advise you to disperse equipment and bales as it helps a lot to keep the game stable and not to hire helpers!
I also noticed that on the euro farms map, the fps drops when hiring more than one employee, even without a cluster of equipment, is it a problem with the map?