Xbox series X/S

FarmBoss
Posts: 864
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 11:45 am

Re: Xbox series X/S

Post by FarmBoss » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:41 pm

WolfeUK wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:34 pm
FarmBoss wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:59 pm
There's no money in it for them.
Of course there is, I've purchased 2 games because they where updated to new gen, people who buy the game will probably buy the dlc too
It seems odd to buy a game because the developers added slots.
Asking players if Giants will be providing a free update will only get you speculation. Of course that's more than you'll get from them.
If you get lucky, you might see an update that provides more slots, but that would likely be it.
They are probably close to finishing the next version, which isn't much more than an update anyways, and it won't be free.
Happy farming in the new year.

WolfeUK
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:35 am

Re: Xbox series X/S

Post by WolfeUK » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:40 pm

FarmBoss wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:41 pm
WolfeUK wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:34 pm
FarmBoss wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:59 pm
There's no money in it for them.
Of course there is, I've purchased 2 games because they where updated to new gen, people who buy the game will probably buy the dlc too
It seems odd to buy a game because the developers added slots.
Asking players if Giants will be providing a free update will only get you speculation. Of course that's more than you'll get from them.
If you get lucky, you might see an update that provides more slots, but that would likely be it.
They are probably close to finishing the next version, which isn't much more than an update anyways, and it won't be free.
Happy farming in the new year.
Who said anything about buying a game just because of added slots 🤔

And they would be buying the game cause they don't own it....

This was a simple question, not sure why there's alot of presumptions and made up stuff here...
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen:

FarmBoss
Posts: 864
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 11:45 am

Re: Xbox series X/S

Post by FarmBoss » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:00 pm

WolfeUK wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:40 pm
FarmBoss wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:41 pm
WolfeUK wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:34 pm

Of course there is, I've purchased 2 games because they where updated to new gen, people who buy the game will probably buy the dlc too
It seems odd to buy a game because the developers added slots.
Asking players if Giants will be providing a free update will only get you speculation. Of course that's more than you'll get from them.
If you get lucky, you might see an update that provides more slots, but that would likely be it.
They are probably close to finishing the next version, which isn't much more than an update anyways, and it won't be free.
Happy farming in the new year.
Who said anything about buying a game just because of added slots 🤔

And they would be buying the game cause they don't own it....

This was a simple question, not sure why there's alot of presumptions and made up stuff here...
I apologize. I don't know if they'll release an update. If you want an absolute answer without a lot of presumptions and made up stuff, you might consider sending your question to Giants support. Out here you'll only get speculation, because we don't know anything until it happens, or until the hype train gets fired up.

User avatar
iwan073
Posts: 1674
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:05 pm

Re: Xbox series X/S

Post by iwan073 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:03 pm

Just increasing the slot count for the new consoles would be nice.
Don't think that would need a lot of coding
Farming Simulator 15, 17 & 19 on the PlayStation 4 Pro

Drmattymd
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:54 pm
Location: VA, USA

Re: Xbox series X/S

Post by Drmattymd » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:00 am

As I previously stated, GIants has already said there would be no updated version of FS19 for next gen consoles
Playing on PC and PS4

DEERE317
Posts: 1938
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:01 pm

Re: Xbox series X/S

Post by DEERE317 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:21 am

Even coding a few more slots requires resubmitting the entire game for testing by Sony and Microsoft, and I think GIANTS has to pay for that.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
1981 John Deere 317 Kohler KT17 Series-II, 1990 John Deere 185 Kawasaki FC540V, 1972 John Deere 110 Square Fender Kohler K241AS.

WolfeUK
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:35 am

Re: Xbox series X/S

Post by WolfeUK » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:30 pm

Drmattymd wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:00 am
As I previously stated, GIants has already said there would be no updated version of FS19 for next gen consoles

Thank you, that was the only answer i was looking for
XB1~PC....I do struggle to understand sometimes, but i try :mrgreen:

trogladitez
Posts: 538
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:29 am

Re: Xbox series X/S

Post by trogladitez » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:43 pm

DEERE317 wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:21 am
Even coding a few more slots requires resubmitting the entire game for testing by Sony and Microsoft, and I think GIANTS has to pay for that.
They stopped charging for that a few years ago now.

Post Reply