cow pastures

havatya123

cow pastures

Post by havatya123 »

hi ime playing revensberg map ive downloaded different cow buildings to input into revensberg map and when i go into the game and click on farm animal buildings there isnt any in there its blank is anyone else have the same problem and any advice you can give me thanks
Bryan83

Re: cow pastures

Post by Bryan83 »

Do you have the Seasons mod active?
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

havatya123 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:21 pm hi ime playing revensberg map ive downloaded different cow buildings to input into revensberg map and when i go into the game and click on farm animal buildings there isnt any in there its blank is anyone else have the same problem and any advice you can give me thanks
Do you have the mods selected when you open the save game? You have to activate the mods you want available for each save game, in addition to initially downloading them.
kahfs

Post by kahfs »

havatya123 wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:21 pm hi ime playing revensberg map ive downloaded different cow buildings to input into revensberg map and when i go into the game and click on farm animal buildings there isnt any in there its blank is anyone else have the same problem and any advice you can give me thanks
Also make sure the mods are for FS19. Mods for FS17 will not show up in the list of mods to enable.
K. Henneberg/ArmChairFarming. Author of RealLifeNumbers (FS19, FS22)