So i have to leave a vehicle at the store all the time??

Vfarms

Re: So i have to leave a vehicle at the store all the time??

Post by Vfarms »

I'm doing an ultra realistic playthrough where I never tab to vehicles. I have to drive to the store, buy what I need and drive it home. Good thing I have a flatbed now lol it was rough in the beginning 😅
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
FarmerDan72

Post by FarmerDan72 »

Vfarms wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:40 pm I'm doing an ultra realistic playthrough where I never tab to vehicles. I have to drive to the store, buy what I need and drive it home. Good thing I have a flatbed now lol it was rough in the beginning 😅
I do the same thing. Figuring out the logistics of getting new equipment to the farm is part of the challenge/fun.
PS4
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

FarmerDan72 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:08 pm
I agree..I never would have said that before. You haven't lived until you've put a pallet fork into the back of a pickup because you bought a bale fork at the same time 🤣

Xbox series x
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

It’s frustrating you can’t throw the bale forks in the bucket then grab the forks and fork the bucket. I always think I can then remember oh yeah not like real life haha.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

On 17 I was able to get the pallet forks on then scooped the bucket, on Xbox. I don't remember doing it on 19 though.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I always buy a Telehandler to load stuff at the store then sell it back for the purchase price (with seasons, obviously)

As far as having to drive or walk to the store, c'mon... tab to or visit in the map.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

With the store delivery mod, we can actually have the store deliver our purchases to the farm. You just have to hallucinate the truck delivering it. Paying for it you won't have to dream up, as it takes a flat transport fee. It's a nice mod, even if the fee sometimes might be a bit small
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Vfarms

Post by Vfarms »

Noraf wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:24 pm
There's quite a bit of hallucinating in this game ain't there 🤔 🤣

Xbox series x
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

What fee is getting talked about? Oh, the one that I cheat in the money for... lol
Realistically the dealer should deliver for free as you just bought something that isn’t cheap and most wouldn’t be happy having a few thousand dollar fee added to that.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
TheSuBBie

Post by TheSuBBie »

Perhaps some enterprising script person can come up with a lowloader delivery mod, combination of the old milk truck and autodrive maybe or just including lowloader setup at the store (defaultVehicles.xml) and auto drive, still means you have to load things yourself but you can then have your own delivery slot depending on when you activate the store autodrive vehicle.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

DEERE317 wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:12 pm What fee is getting talked about? Oh, the one that I cheat in the money for... lol
Realistically the dealer should deliver for free as you just bought something that isn’t cheap and most wouldn’t be happy having a few thousand dollar fee added to that.
Everything I want delivered home, I have to pay a delivery fee for, it's just normal. Afther all, if not then the store price would be higher, and you end up overpaying when collecting it yourself, and that wouldn't be right, would it?
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I am also more familiar with the SCUT/CUT world where it is basically never that a machines isn’t delivered, and the numerous YouTube channels I watch other than Welker Farms getting grain carts straight from Unverferth all their equipment was delivered by lowboy from dealer, not saying it doesn’t happen and am not familiar with logistical/technical back end, just seems that a dealer which already has the trucking equipment should drop off new machines somewhere other than miles away.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.