Eureka farms mod map lots of bugs

farminggirl2021

Eureka farms mod map lots of bugs

Post by farminggirl2021 »

when I play this map, you push the button for gas for all vehicles none will move , it takes 10 seconds for it to move , I didnt touch any settings, and then when the vehicles come to a stop it does it again, then when I harvest a field and try to pick up the straw off the ground where it was harvested, it will delete all rows but not the one im currently picking up, I cant pick anything up because all the other rows are deleted, this map has severe issues and needs to be fixed. currently play this on my xbox one S system .
dapals51

Re: Eureka farms mod map lots of bugs

Post by dapals51 »

I didn't play long because the roads didn't load. Love the layout and the options to expand nice simple map. Hope and update comes out
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
redbull-man82

Post by redbull-man82 »

Got 60 plus hours on this map had no issues what so ever on it . The first issue is you have turned on stop go breaking thats the only thing that will do that
farminggirl2021

thats not the only issue im having, there are so many issues with it, I didnt do anything to the settings to make it do that, when you pick up the straw swath on the ground they all delete them selves when you start using your loading wagon and picking it up, then you watch all the rows are deleted all at once, then when the map well it doesn't show like what's fertilized, what needs to be plowed, its all black in color doesn't show what the fields need . so many bugs
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

The update is sent in for testing.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
farminggirl2021

Illinois farmer, will there be fixed issues with this map if there is a update? im still having issues with the vehicles not starting right away when I push the gas button, and picking up straw is still not working right. still the fields are black when harvested, not sure if thats normal when they are harvested.
farminggirl2021

played the map today , seems like i had to mess with the settings, to make the tractors work better, the straw has improved, still think it needs a huge update to improve the map better, other maps I played , the animal pens won't come up when you push the button on the animal pens , nothing comes up , so lots of bugs in these maps
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Giants is off so there hasn’t been an update yet, so the problems could still be fixed in the coming update.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

harvesting wheat on field 9 as I type and absolutely no problems. also mr sealy just started a short lets play series on this map which he would not have done if it was really bugged. guessing you have issues with your game settings and mod conflicts.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
farminggirl2021

there hasn't been any issues now that I'm playing it now, but what do you guys mean by giants is off? what update are we talking about ? a whole game update ? also, there is no new mods yet that came out this year yet either.
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

farminggirl2021 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:01 am there hasn't been any issues now that I'm playing it now, but what do you guys mean by giants is off? what update are we talking about ? a whole game update ? also, there is no new mods yet that came out this year yet either.
GIANTS have been on holiday (vacation) and there are no new mods due until the 11th. I thin Mwal means updates to this map.

What platform are you playing on?
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
JamP

Post by JamP »

I've been playing since launching on Xbox on this map and haven't found any of these reported issues.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
ChiefContractor

Post by ChiefContractor »

farminggirl2021 wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:01 am there hasn't been any issues now that I'm playing it now, but what do you guys mean by giants is off? what update are we talking about ? a whole game update ? also, there is no new mods yet that came out this year yet either.
Can I ask... how long have you been playing
Hello! I'm a PC gamer now! Care to join my server for Realistic and Fun Farming simulator 19 multiplayer?
If so, click here -> https://discord.gg/KnEzWm32tF
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

The straw isn't getting deleted you are picking up those rows as well. Same as the baler with the extra width is just that it picks up the 5 rows to the right of the equipment. I was thinking it would be added to both sides so you can drive down the middle of the field and be all done but the left side stayed there.
PS4
PS5
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

JamP wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:35 pm I've been playing since launching on Xbox on this map and haven't found any of these reported issues.
Did The roads pop up because they didn't on mine it's just grass and the cars drive over it
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!