More American machinery for FS 19

rdehli

More American machinery for FS 19

Post by rdehli »

Looking for more American options in larger planters, tillage, for FS 19 any safe options out there thanks in advance
eric21

Re: More American machinery for FS 19

Post by eric21 »

Theres quite alot large combines to choose from now, jhhg combines are nice and so are siids. Theres also the large air seeder from the dlc, lots of large tractors on modhub
rdehli

Post by rdehli »

Got a link to these machines thanks much
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

Plenty in the modhub, which are all safe mods.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Check out the modders on the Modhub facebook pages, some of them have PC only versions not on the Modhub. If you go to one you should be able to work you way around off of the recommended pages section or whatever Facebook calls it. Just be warned some use share mods or uploaded which are both terrible and you need an anti virus if downloading (and still don’t recommend having more than one tab open and/or letting pop ups open.)
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

FYI he sounds like a console player
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I was thinking otherwise as he talks about “safe” which I would describe many US machine download links as not.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

That’s because no one takes the time to seek out the original links for things instead they play Russian roulette and go the quick way to with google. The mod link on Facebook is the biggest catalog I know of American mods with safe original links. You can also follow American style mods and news for farming simulator which posts news of wip mods and links to mod releases from any modder that we can find on Facebook. Also joining Facebook groups is another way.
Last edited by Mwal on Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

You should check these out, it is far more than just UK stuff and they're safe... http://www.fs19mods.com/
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

j_maybury wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:34 am You should check these out, it is far more than just UK stuff and they're safe... http://www.fs19mods.com/
Might be, but I throw all of the mod sites that have some sort of Farm Sim name under the bus as re-upload sites (I’ve even caught a number with cracked DLC content).
Yesmods.com is a good place for reviews and links.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

the line between "euro" tractors and "U.S." tractors is becoming so blurred you really have to ask yourself if it's worth it. I've deleted all the "american" tractor/combine mods of in game equipment and have only kept a few which represent different models (the 2020 John Deere and the 2020 case magnum). most of the real world differences are things you don't notice anyway, a little hard to compare computer programs and emissions by looking at a tractor.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Watcha talkin bout Willis??
Eische

Post by Eische »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:23 am the line between "euro" tractors and "U.S." tractors is becoming so blurred you really have to ask yourself if it's worth it. I've deleted all the "american" tractor/combine mods of in game equipment and have only kept a few which represent different models (the 2020 John Deere and the 2020 case magnum). most of the real world differences are things you don't notice anyway, a little hard to compare computer programs and emissions by looking at a tractor.
If done correctly by the modder, there should be a few visual differences between European and US equipment.
The most obvious is the different light setup. Those are based on respective regulations in each country but are quite different between EU and US.
Another thing is the wheel configurations. While not so common in the EU, row spaced duals are quite common in the US.

For players that are focused on every detail this is very important.

Back to topic:
More and more companies are operating on a global basis and selling/producing their equipment in different countries. So what does American machinery mean for you in this case?
- Equipment from traditional American manufacturers?
- Equipment commonly used in America (could also be made by European manufacturers for example)?
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

You can definitely tell a difference between us and eu. The two obvious ones are the tires and warning signs. Fun fact though, my 6r was built in Germany, but the loader part was built in Mexico. I also saw a close to 200 to 300 2020 series jd tractors and train cars heading for Europe. You could tell that by the tires. Sent a picture to the dealer and they confirm my assumptions.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Plenty of American equipment on modhub, might have to do some research to get the right ones but most equipment has options of EU or NA
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!