No Man’s Land Bug

Kirkland

No Man’s Land Bug

Post by Kirkland »

I play on PS4. The Animal Pens tab in placeables will no longer open. I have restarted the game several times and it will not open.

Any suggestions?
Kirkland

Re: No Man’s Land Bug

Post by Kirkland »

Update on that. Animal Pens won’t open in any map. Not sure where the issue lies, but it will pretty much shut down the game for me.
Missyb

Post by Missyb »

remove the factory pack from the your maods save game list, it will work after that
!Warning I am dislayxic I will type how i think, if you don't understand any of it then please say!

Mods by Missyb FS22
Mods by MissyB Modding
Twitch Missyb Modding
Kirkland

Post by Kirkland »

That did it. Awesome. Thank you for the reply and help. Have a great weekend.
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

I can't use the animal dialogue either. I don't have the factory mod. Less is more. I can't even play the day I'm home sick.
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

My placeable works. I can load and unload. Confirm button works. At the buy and sell point I can't get confirm button to do anything. I've used multiple trailers and vehicles to no avail. Only mod I've changed is the updated pickup mod.
Eische

Post by Eische »

Corstaad wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:22 pm My placeable works. I can load and unload. Confirm button works. At the buy and sell point I can't get confirm button to do anything. I've used multiple trailers and vehicles to no avail. Only mod I've changed is the updated pickup mod.
You are playing on a console, right?

Buying and selling animals at the dealer currently does not work correctly using Seasons. It is a bug that will be fixed potentially this month with the next Seasons update.
It is already fixed on PC only with Seasons version 1.3.1.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

Thanks. They should add a feature to reverse updates. This single issue means I can't play FS19