Chellington Valley

BulletBill

Re: Chellington Valley

Post by BulletBill »

eric21 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:04 pm Has he shown you the conversation?
Yes I've seen all the correspondence. I was also involved with the conversation between Oxy and the GIANTS employee who helped him at least find out what the issue was with permissions which David was then able to resolve with TopAce.

I don't understand why the Modhub tester or any of the QA team can't take literally 5 secs to type a quick message reply via there modhub ticket messenger system. At least then David would know what was going on then.

The QA team/Modhub testers still haven't told David was the issue was with his map. He found that out via the GIANTS employee.

They seem completely un-interested in resolving this at all.
Join the "Frontier Design" Discord: https://discord.gg/7P8ePvU
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

BulletBill wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:21 pm They seem completely un-interested in resolving this at all.
Now if only Giants had made a big thing about hiring a new guy the other year to communicate with the community after the mess following the launch of FS19, I think I remember they even had a title for this new post that was going to work with the community, something like 'Community Coordinator'.

No? Perhaps I was imagining it.

But hey, FS21 or whatever they're gonna call it will be along in about 6-8 months, so they might start talking to us again.
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Oh lawdy, funny how those on a pedestal portray themselves
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

Guil wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:45 am Oh lawdy, funny how those on a pedestal portray themselves
Guil 🍿?🍺?
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Guil wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:45 am Oh lawdy, funny how those on a pedestal portray themselves
Could you expand on that statement a little? I'm lost.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

You would think an ex-moderator of this forum would know better than to not post unhelpful comments like that.
But then again ones like yourself have these preconceived ideas about others with no basis for it at all.

I've posted the facts of the case. Obviously if you some how know more than Oxygendavid or GIANTS then please feel free to share with everyone.
njuska11

Post by njuska11 »

Oxygen David is one of the best if not the best mapper for FS series since FS15 if im not mistaken since i have been following his work.
And calmsden farm will be the pinnacle of map making since this game has ever existed.

Look there are lot of good mappers out there and i respect their work but tell me which mapper makes such a highly realistic and detailed map that supports other mods and all of the FS features and makes the map without FPS drops that runs like a charm. Not many and oxy ceartanly does.

So many good mappers make good realistic maps but they lag beacuse they did not take time to lower the poly count and clip distances enough.

FS is a very very unoptimized game it cannot handle high poly counts and large render distances thats why we have the dreaded magic circle of LOD in game.

Anyway if you care about oxy and his work maybe we should start telling giants more that we want this issue to be resolved. Apparently thats how american modder bans on christmas eves were lifted. Ofc in the polite manner without the insults or any sort of mean stuff.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

It depends on what David wants to do aswell
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

njuska11 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:35 am Oxygen David is one of the best if not the best mapper for FS series since FS15 if im not mistaken since i have been following his work.
Well sorry BulletBill apparently you’re #2. :lol:
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Lastofthebreed

Post by Lastofthebreed »

As far as I’m concerned there is no reason to play this game without OxygenDavid, BulletBill, and several other modders who put the “simulator” into Farming Simulator. Their attention to detail adds the realism. Giants needs to wake up.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

If you referring to those modders who "steal and cheat", no symptothy for them and I think David and bill probably agree in that. But that's another story
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

eric21 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:56 pm If you referring to those modders who "steal and cheat", no symptothy for them and I think David and bill probably agree in that. But that's another story
May I ask what that has to do with what lastofthebreed said?
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I said "if you are referring"
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

DEERE317 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:25 pm Well sorry BulletBill apparently you’re #2. :lol:
Not sure i'll survive this revelation... :lol:
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Yeah he's not a moderator anymore