Looking for a x16 map

Bobby Eelqhe
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:46 pm

Looking for a x16 map

Post by Bobby Eelqhe » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:36 pm

Hey y'all!

I'm looking for some x16 maps to try out.

So far I have found Wild West, Canada, Landownunda and Pleasant Valley County, but none of them feel good to me or they're glitchy, so I was wondering if someone knows some more x16 maps to try out.

Thanks in advance!
Bobby

Mwal
Posts: 1669
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Re: Looking for a x16 map

Post by Mwal » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:04 pm

Yukon River valley is the only other I know. It takes a ridiculous amount of time to make a standard map, so as you can guess it gets worse the bigger they are. If your looking for something that runs well I would stick to smaller maps. I haven’t had an issue with glitches on any of those you listed either so Yukon might not run well for you either.

Noraf
Posts: 973
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:53 pm

Re: Looking for a x16 map

Post by Noraf » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:25 pm

The Danish one that came this week is bigger than 4x....
:hi:
Stop in and check out the FS community traiding forum
For all your dynamic sales and roleplaying needs @ FS Comunity Trader
:gamer:

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...

Bobby Eelqhe
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:46 pm

Re: Looking for a x16 map

Post by Bobby Eelqhe » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:42 pm

I tried the Yukon one, but I don't know how to ride m vehicles out of the shop lol.

What is the Danish one called?

Noraf
Posts: 973
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:53 pm

Re: Looking for a x16 map

Post by Noraf » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:43 pm

don't remember, but is on the hub
:hi:
Stop in and check out the FS community traiding forum
For all your dynamic sales and roleplaying needs @ FS Comunity Trader
:gamer:

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...

Bobby Eelqhe
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:46 pm

Re: Looking for a x16 map

Post by Bobby Eelqhe » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:47 pm

Is it 'ISLANDS OF DENMARK, FEMO V1.0.0.0' ?

Noraf
Posts: 973
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:53 pm

Re: Looking for a x16 map

Post by Noraf » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:01 pm

yeah, that's the one
:hi:
Stop in and check out the FS community traiding forum
For all your dynamic sales and roleplaying needs @ FS Comunity Trader
:gamer:

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...

Procobator
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:39 pm

Re: Looking for a x16 map

Post by Procobator » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:08 pm

The cornbelt 16x was converted over to FS19. It’s not very detailed so it may run well

Mwal
Posts: 1669
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Re: Looking for a x16 map

Post by Mwal » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:08 pm

Bobby Eelqhe wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:42 pm
I tried the Yukon one, but I don't know how to ride m vehicles out of the shop lol.

What is the Danish one called?
You need to fast forward until the shop opens then the gates go down

User avatar
Dairydeere
Posts: 2021
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:11 pm
Location: Eastern Washington, United States
Contact:

Re: Looking for a x16 map

Post by Dairydeere » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:02 pm

Mwal wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:04 pm
Yukon River valley is the only other I know. It takes a ridiculous amount of time to make a standard map, so as you can guess it gets worse the bigger they are. If your looking for something that runs well I would stick to smaller maps. I haven’t had an issue with glitches on any of those you listed either so Yukon might not run well for you either.
I've heard about this map, do you happen to know where the download is?
Dairy Farmer. John Deere. Dairydeere!
FS19 and ATS
Discord - Dairydeere#2509
Member of Farm Simulator Network
Moderator for Kederk Farms
FS19 Community Trader, the place to go for roleplay

West Texas - 29 hours

If you never ask, the answer is always no.
Have fun with the farmin’!

DEERE317
Posts: 1124
Joined: Fri Dec 25, 2020 5:01 pm

Re: Looking for a x16 map

Post by DEERE317 » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:53 pm

Bobby Eelqhe wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:36 pm
Hey y'all!

I'm looking for some x16 maps to try out.

So far I have found Wild West, Canada, Landownunda and Pleasant Valley County, but none of them feel good to me or they're glitchy, so I was wondering if someone knows some more x16 maps to try out.

Thanks in advance!
Bobby
One question to ask yourself first is do you need a 16x map? 4x maps are big on their own and theirs more of them and many good ones than 16x.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
1981 John Deere 317 Kohler KT17 Series-II, 1990 John Deere 185 Kawasaki FC540V, 1972 John Deere 110 Square Fender Kohler K241AS.

Mwal
Posts: 1669
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Re: Looking for a x16 map

Post by Mwal » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:26 am

Dairydeere wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:02 pm
Mwal wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:04 pm
Yukon River valley is the only other I know. It takes a ridiculous amount of time to make a standard map, so as you can guess it gets worse the bigger they are. If your looking for something that runs well I would stick to smaller maps. I haven’t had an issue with glitches on any of those you listed either so Yukon might not run well for you either.
I've heard about this map, do you happen to know where the download is?
The modhub.us link is the original for this one actually, here’s the Facebook page of the creator as well. https://m.facebook.com/RealisticGamingCrew/

Bobby Eelqhe
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:46 pm

Re: Looking for a x16 map

Post by Bobby Eelqhe » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:31 pm

DEERE317 wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:53 pm
Bobby Eelqhe wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:36 pm
Hey y'all!

I'm looking for some x16 maps to try out.

So far I have found Wild West, Canada, Landownunda and Pleasant Valley County, but none of them feel good to me or they're glitchy, so I was wondering if someone knows some more x16 maps to try out.

Thanks in advance!
Bobby
One question to ask yourself first is do you need a 16x map? 4x maps are big on their own and theirs more of them and many good ones than 16x.
Well it's mosyly because I'm looking for very big fields, and x16 maps tend to have those. A x4 map with very big fiesd would do as well, now thatI think of it.

Mwal
Posts: 1669
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:59 pm

Re: Looking for a x16 map

Post by Mwal » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:40 pm

I like 16x because it seems like a job to drive somewhere. I don’t just haul my grain all in to the elevator in 20 minutes.

User avatar
Guil
Posts: 6653
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:43 pm

Re: Looking for a x16 map

Post by Guil » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:00 pm

Noraf wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:43 pm
don't remember, but is on the hub
A 4x on modhub :eek2:

Post Reply