No Nitrogen Values Showing - Can't Apply Fert

destrano1

No Nitrogen Values Showing - Can't Apply Fert

Post by destrano1 »

Hey all,

I've been trying a new save recently, and for the first ~4 harvests or so my nitrogen values showed accurately on the map and I was able to apply fert as normal. However now when I try and apply fert, there is no nitrogen readout showing anymore, nothing on the map and my hired fert AI won't apply anything, I even manually applied fert at one point and it still isn't showing.

Not only that, but as a result of this I've only gotten 50% yield on the last 3 harvests which is kinda *censored* this early in a career. Has anyone else had this issue, and how did you fix it?
chedly_farms

Re: No Nitrogen Values Showing - Can't Apply Fert

Post by chedly_farms »

I'm having issues with the ph and am wondering if this dlc is even worth using anymore. I can't do harvesting contracts with it. I may delete it the next time i get on.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
ThatCanadianGuy

Post by ThatCanadianGuy »

I actually came on here looking for this, hoped I wasn't the only one.
I am in my 2nd year on Midwest Horizon, I grew Canola and beans on two fields, wheat on a 3rd last season and everything worked normally beans followed the canola, lime use was normal but yeild was lower than it should be. I fall seeded canola and wheat on 2 fields, The field with a 3rd crop didn't take any lime, still needed fertilizer, the one with its 2nd crop took both as it should. I seeded corn in the spring on the 3rd field, it took fert but again no lime. Canola and wheat yields are at 50-65% with no variation based on soil type this time, they should have been at 90-125. Seeding corn on the field that had canola needed no lime or fert.
I think I am done with this dlc also until they can fix it, this is the 2nd map I have started having issues in the 2nd year using it. I like the variable yield and fert usage but I hate lime and it seems to be glitchy on mod maps.
Former real life farmer of lentils, mustard, and wheat on the Canadian prairies.
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

Apparently its an issue with maps that have their custom precision farming map imported? That's what I've been told is the deal with Chellington Valley anyway.

Chedly- I completley agree. I took it off my save game. Its a great idea, and I love it, but I will not be using it untill the kinks are worked out.
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Kind of wish they had just pitched the idea to realismus and let the pros handle it
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Probably would get complicated as John Deere and Eit were also involved and that would be an awkward meeting telling them the game developers wouldn’t be making it and probably would risk burning Realismus out of their hobby. (Which they do because they in joy it, not to make money along with the work other true jobs, so release dates could be a pain)
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Its just a pain as someone with OCD the update screwing up the animal sales in console seasons makes it double annoying. It's a great idea and will be great when worked out.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

He works for giants anyway
lawm

Post by lawm »

Who?
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Realismus
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

eric21 wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:35 pmRealismus
Realismus is a team, not just one guy
Playing on PC and PS4
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Oops yeah I know but some people think its one person, same with blackhead modding
destrano1

Post by destrano1 »

NotoriousWeber wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:06 pm Apparently its an issue with maps that have their custom precision farming map imported? That's what I've been told is the deal with Chellington Valley anyway.

Chedly- I completley agree. I took it off my save game. Its a great idea, and I love it, but I will not be using it untill the kinks are worked out.
Interesting, I guess that would sort of make sense - I'm using Eureka Farms right now,I tried it on one of the vanilla maps and it worked perfectly so that makes sense unfortunately. I took it off for the time being :(
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Pretty sure woodshire has the generic one and I’m having the same problem.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

NotoriousWeber wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:06 pm Chedly- I completley agree. I took it off my save game. Its a great idea, and I love it, but I will not be using it untill the kinks are worked out.
Another person here. Got enough kinks, and Giants takes a while to drop a patch, I've pulled it from my savegames. Also has issues in multiplayer dedicated servers. If Giants can get a major bug fix out, I'll definitely give it another go, but it's just not worth doing right now.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!