Grimme Potato Pack

ninjayx02

Re: Grimme Potato Pack

Post by ninjayx02 »

Chaki wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:35 pm
DEERE317 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:35 pm
Rico1978 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:35 pm they write premium edition or season pass, ofc i dont have season pass since i buy all dlcs infront and for full price
Last I checked Premium edition is basegame + season pass.
This was a bit of a mishap. You need to have the Premium Edition which needs to explicitly come with the Season Pass. There is a boxed retail version of the PE that does not include the Season Pass. Check your box for all the content that is included when in doubt.

Also, further note, the main menu saying "Premium Edition" does also not grant you the Grimme Equipment Pack automatically.
ninjayx02 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:22 pm If you have the season pass from steam, how do you dl the dlc?
It should automatically be downloaded by Steam itself.
For some reason, it hasn't dl'd from steam. I do have the premium pack and it shows the season pass, but for the Gimme dlc, it says purchase??
Guil

Post by Guil »

ninjayx02 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:50 pm

For some reason, it hasn't dl'd from steam. I do have the premium pack and it shows the season pass, but for the Gimme dlc, it says purchase??
Close steam and open it again, go to library, right click on FS19 and click properties. Go to DLC and it should be there, if not check downloads and see is there an update for FS
ninjayx02

Post by ninjayx02 »

Nope, still no joy. steam says I have to buy it even though season pass is in my game!!!

Finally, managed to get it loaded. It finally showed up in my library, but still wouldn't show in game. had to click on an icon in the shop to update the ticket then it showed up in game.

I prefer to buy direct from Giants, but when the Alpine Ed came out I didn't have this option and had to buy from steam. Not my preferred way
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Someone had a similar problem on the discord, what he didn't tell us he bought each dlc individually even though he kept saying he got the premium edition