What's the number 1 map that you are playing right now?

Vfarms

Re: What's the number 1 map that you are playing right now?

Post by Vfarms »

I'm actually doing 3 rn..Minibrunn, no man's land and elengrat

As far as number one, I say no man's land..I've built an entire realistic town, sell points and everything. I built my farm from scratch and plowed in every field.

As far as the one I play the most..Minibrunn. it's a gorgeous map that keeps pulling me back in.
This is the most fun you're ever gonna have

Xbox series x
thecaveman991

Post by thecaveman991 »

Bucks County - great variety in field shapes and sizes - slot count issues provided a great challenge to optimize equipment usage.

Ningham Farms - something different especially when using dedicated GEO - changes harvesting/seeding times completely

Mecury Farms - my first muti-year farm
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:24 pm
2. Marxville
I didn't know this map and it looks good.

I went on the Facebook page of the map author and looks like there's few discussions regarding bugs on maps. Have you faced any major bugs? I'm trying to avoid maps with "game breaking bugs" because I really dislike to start over.

Should I wait the next version?
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

Northern coast by greenbale for the fact that it looks exactly like the area I'm from, I know it's based off somewhere up the north an Ireland isn't a big country but it has to be the best looking irish map I've ever seen.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Miketeg wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:21 pm
I didn't know this map and it looks good.

I went on the Facebook page of the map author and looks like there's few discussions regarding bugs on maps. Have you faced any major bugs? I'm trying to avoid maps with "game breaking bugs" because I really dislike to start over.

Should I wait the next version?
I haven't seen any major yet, but I'm not far along on it. I have seen people can't find all the buy points in the different cattle barns or someone said they couldn't blow corn stalks into one pen.
Edit: I wouldn't expect to see an update for at least 2 to 3 weeks.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Nestoche

Post by Nestoche »

For me, it has to be "Hof Bergmann Map 1.0.0.7". It has be the most unique of all the maps I have played/tried. I wish all maps had some semblance of Hof Bergmann and not so much cookie cutter like all other maps which basically play the same way...example, the same rise and repeat boring effect. Hof is no way like those. There are special unique different activities to do besides just farming and planting. I've been playing it for weeks!. I also played the FS17 version as well and that was excellent too!
EURO_FARMER

Post by EURO_FARMER »

1.Erlengrat
2.Hof Bergmann
dogwalker1

Post by dogwalker1 »

I had been playing Lone Oak, which I may go back to. It's not perfect in every way for me (I haven't found that map yet) but it does have a realistic north-eastern American feel to it I find, like a rural area I may have been to.

In the meantime I am playing Ravensberg for a change and to try out Precision Farming on a new map. It's a beautifully detailed map ideal for modest scale solo farming; one minor gripe I have (true of many maps) is that the roads are all a little too neat and perfect to really feel like farm country. But that's a very small knock against a really nice map.

Great thread, so many terrific sounding maps to try, never enough time though!
Jalars86

Post by Jalars86 »

Mine is definitely Flint Hills. It's 4x and has a good range of field sizes. They're irregular shaped and have waterways running through several, but I can still manage to make a hired worker do a decent job on them if I don't want to mess with courseplay. There's a nice big cattle pasture and the sell points are nicely detailed. It looks a lot like something I would see around where I live.
FS22 on PC and Xbox One
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

EURO_FARMER wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:31 pm 1.Erlengrat
2.Hof Bergmann
Luckily I'm not the only one who likes Erlengrat :biggrin2:
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

Extremely interested in the replies on this thread as I'm looking for a new map to start on. About to retire my Welker again, and after so many hours on Lone Oak on FS17, I've found it difficult to keep my attention on it on FS19. Gonna be checking out a lot of these maps when I get home tonight, see if I can get a new map going.
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
Exfarmer89

Post by Exfarmer89 »

Just left Deere Country. I am now starting Bull's Gap. TN. Good variety of all sized fields and most are odd shaped. Makes for a fun play
They Caged Non

Post by They Caged Non »

I really want to start a new map but struggling... I’m on no mans land right now and want an alternative where I can start my own farm using small equipment. I thought about just going back to Greenwich and using one of the storage areas but kind of worn out on that map.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Oakfield Farming Agency Edition
the big print giveth the small print taketh
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

Still Lone Oak. It’s just my map...

Tried Stone Valley a few times and lately Welker, but none of them give me the vibe.
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

Nothing runs like a Deere!