What's the number 1 map that you are playing right now?

Arrancar88

Re: What's the number 1 map that you are playing right now?

Post by Arrancar88 »

Dabnica - it's Polish map with a lot of fields.
PC Steam
Farming since FS2009 :hi:
TheGazbeard

Post by TheGazbeard »

I mostly like British style farms, and my current saves on those are -
- Gatehead Farm (Waiting for the animal straw triggers to get fixed then it'll be my next youtube series)
- Greenlands (Absolutely loving this map - one solo play farm for fun and live streaming)
- Greenwich Valley (having issues with contracts mods so I've laid it aside for now)
- Six Ashes (currently with 3 solo play saves ongoing, plus a multiplayer single farm server, and a multiplayer multiple farms server)
- West Newton (where I've created a Haggis farm and Sporran sanctuary at the main farm - streamed from this farm a lot)
I'm waiting to finish up one or more of the above and then I look forward to starting Chellington.

But I also like a change now and then for which I currently have games running on -
- Lone Oak (one solo farm and a multiplayer single farm server)
- No Man's Land (one save as a Canadian setup and one as a Scottish region)
- Washoe, Nevada (solo farm for live streaming - still cannot find a nevada desert GEO for it though, so having to use central Texas GEO)

All my games use both Precision Farming and Seasons with Global Company, and a total average of 120-ish mods for which I have a core set of around 70 mods.
Obviously some mods are only really suitable for their geographic setting of origin i.e. North America or UK.
My FarmSim farms on YouTube - Gazbeard
My FarmSim farms on Twitch - TheGazbeard
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Lazy Acres
Ignorance is bliss
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

iwan073 wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:23 pmLazy Acres
I've been playing this one lately, too. Been building it as my John Deere farm.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
Paco_86

Post by Paco_86 »

Bobby Eelqhe wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:42 am Graphically I'm in love with Helvetica. It is the best mod map I have seen so far. The amount of detail, from nature to the towns to the buildings and the fields and the mountains, is incredible.
The only reason I'm playing a different map currently an not Helvetica is because at the moment I prefer fields that are a bit bigger and very squared. Helvetica has very realistic fields, which means they have realistic curves, which require a bit more concentration to work on them.

I'm playing Old Time Farm at the moment.
These maps are for pc only?
I'm playing in a Hp pavilion gaming laptop: Core i5 10300H, Nvidia Gtx 1650, 8 gb RAM
JamP

Post by JamP »

Ravensberg and Chamberg.

Are there others? :hmm: :this: :lol:
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

At the moment, with seasons, I'm on Chellington. Took out a 2 million loan to purchase a number of fields from the off to keep me busy. Wonder how long it may take to pay off.
Without seasons I'm on start from scratch at The Old Farm Countryside. Mainly just to use factories, grow the extra crops and create my farm.

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers
BavarianBrute

Post by BavarianBrute »

I’m currently playing on Ravensberg with Seasons. I’ve got a really small cattle operation going and plenty of chickens who’s eggs are keeping me afloat. It’s slow going, but the amount of detail on this map is incredible, and I’ve quickly fallen in love with it. The world just feels so real and lived in, it’s really easy to lose hours here.

I’ve also got an ongoing save (about 95 hours now) on Washoe Nevada by AlienJim. This is my 5th save game on this map, and it’s still my number 1 map for FS19. I’m a huge fan of the desert setting, all the references to Area 51 and aliens, and I love all of the extra things to do (Selling diesel to the military, mining my own lime, hanging out in that weird cave). I don’t think any map is ever going to grip me like Washoe has, and I really hope Jim brings it back for FS22.
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

If I go back to FS17 I play either LOF or Western Shores but its has been a while since playing them. Currently I am doing UMRV 2.1 and now have the largest dairy operation I have ever done with 65 holsteins and own most of the land on the real west side of the map. I am also starting a farm on Griffin. Both maps are superb on detail.
Farming with a Dell PC on Maps:
FS17: Loan Oaks Farm and Western Shore
FS19: Upper Mississippi River Valley, Bucks County, Pa, Huron County Michigan
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
JWE75

Post by JWE75 »

at the moment top maps that I'm playing...

Untergriesbach
Babrosty
Dereczanka
Lubeska Dolina

so many good maps in the modhub. I have returned to many maps often, like Osina, Gieselsberg, Ellerbach...

Lets just say ALL Polish maps, nothing beats those in details, shades and realism.
SimpleFarmer

Post by SimpleFarmer »

BavarianBrute wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:49 pm I’m currently playing on Ravensberg with Seasons. I’ve got a really small cattle operation going and plenty of chickens who’s eggs are keeping me afloat. It’s slow going, but the amount of detail on this map is incredible, and I’ve quickly fallen in love with it. The world just feels so real and lived in, it’s really easy to lose hours here.

I’ve also got an ongoing save (about 95 hours now) on Washoe Nevada by AlienJim. This is my 5th save game on this map, and it’s still my number 1 map for FS19. I’m a huge fan of the desert setting, all the references to Area 51 and aliens, and I love all of the extra things to do (Selling diesel to the military, mining my own lime, hanging out in that weird cave). I don’t think any map is ever going to grip me like Washoe has, and I really hope Jim brings it back for FS22.
I'll agree with you here. This map is so much fun to build large free range cattle operations and grow potatoes. I also re-textured the map with more detail like grass and bushes with the giants editor because its a little bland up front. Such a cool map. (hot actually)
JKeller Farming

Post by JKeller Farming »

I've been recovering from outpatient surgery the past two weeks so had a lot of time to get into the game. I created this farm from a bare field on Griffin, Indiana map. Dairy farm and 4 fields for crops. I like the room this map provides for equipment, even the roads are fairly easy to navigate with a tri-axle wagon.
Just a desktop farmer living the life in Griffin, IN
GodfleshNL

Post by GodfleshNL »

Dreisternhof...my favorit german map. A huge yard with plenty of space to manouver.

Also have to mention Ravensberg.

Currently playing Peterfill...in my opinion the best "british style" map.

On most british maps the yards are too small and too narrow to manouver on it and too many gates. The roads are usually more like biketrails where you bump into stuff all the time.

Do yourself a favor and check out Peterfill created by MDModding...if I am correct. It looks great and plays great.
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

GodfleshNL wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 12:59 pm Dreisternhof...my favorit german map. A huge yard with plenty of space to manouver.

Also have to mention Ravensberg.

Currently playing Peterfill...in my opinion the best "british style" map.

On most british maps the yards are too small and too narrow to manouver on it and too many gates. The roads are usually more like biketrails where you bump into stuff all the time.

Do yourself a favor and check out Peterfill created by MDModding...if I am correct. It looks great and plays great.
Do you mean Peterville, if so, have you noticed any wonky sheds, I played it for a while but then some of the gates stopped opening an closing so, never figured out why so I just moved on to another map. Lol
FeldwebelNL

Post by FeldwebelNL »

Modified Baltic Sea with 6 day Seasons, manure system, straw harvest addon, compost mod and sugar beet addon.
Driving JCB with Horsch and Krone machinery.
Great map for medium equipement.
Modified Minibrunn with 3 days Seasons, BDM production pack, with compost mod and sugar beet mod.
Driving with Claas.
Great map for small equipement.