What's the number 1 map that you are playing right now?

Kimpak

Re: What's the number 1 map that you are playing right now?

Post by Kimpak »

I'm working on the first year of a 6 day seasons play of Chellington. So far I'm really liking it. *censored* about all the controversy surrounding it though.
SecretfarmerGal

Post by SecretfarmerGal »

just finished 530 hours on SandyBay (with seasons) currently a month into South Brazilian Map ( non seasons) after that maybe Greenwich Valley ( with seasons)
nathanieloffer

Post by nathanieloffer »

Currently playing on Sussex farm for the second go around. Running Seasons and focusing on Dairy Cows and Pigs. It's a brilliant map and it really feels like coming home.
Dreiviertel

Post by Dreiviertel »

Alsoszeg Agri Farm, around 350h with my Seasons and "regular" safegame. Imho a bit of a underated map, it has a lot of details and the cow farm is just great. Not much space to build your own stuff, but you can find some space for a silo and things like that - plus the bunker silos are biiiig ~ I filled mine with 19 million liters. :)

Wenn er mal groß ist, will ich so sein wie ich.
[Ralph Wiggum]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS5 Farmer
Ravenblade86

Post by Ravenblade86 »

Actually sticking with a map is always my problem :lol:

Currently in the early stages of a new game on Untergriesbach to do some forestry and some scale farming, it has a similar feel to Geiselsberg but so far at least I'm finding it to be a bit more user friendly for moving equipment about and that type of thing.
JamP

Post by JamP »

Dreiviertel wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:40 am Alsoszeg Agri Farm, around 350h with my Seasons and "regular" safegame. Imho a bit of a underated map, it has a lot of details and the cow farm is just great. Not much space to build your own stuff, but you can find some space for a silo and things like that - plus the bunker silos are biiiig ~ I filled mine with 19 million liters. :)

I really liked this map. But feeding the cows was too complicated.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
Amberlight

Post by Amberlight »

Gemeinde rade with 9 day seasons and real time. An under rated map that i have put hours into. Not one for placeables but you don't need them on here.
New favourite is rassvet. Been waiting for a rundown eastern european map to come out on console for ever. Walking round on it last night as the sun was going down and it reminded me of fallout. Just add a few of alien jims junk cars and away you go.
Dorsai

Post by Dorsai »

Lone Oak Farming Agency Edition, start small build up as i go, relaxing at 18 day seasons, 5x speed. Y'all have a pleasant week!
Back in the day:
Owner/operator L Lazy M Hereford Ranch
Plays FS22 on a pc
"Put on a cowboy hat lose your mind" :hi:
Ravenblade86

Post by Ravenblade86 »

Amberlight wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:33 pm Gemeinde rade with 9 day seasons and real time. An under rated map that i have put hours into. Not one for placeables but you don't need them on here.
New favourite is rassvet. Been waiting for a rundown eastern european map to come out on console for ever. Walking round on it last night as the sun was going down and it reminded me of fallout. Just add a few of alien jims junk cars and away you go.
Gemeinde Rade is one off the few maps I've actually played multiple seasons on. Field boundaries can be a little problematic at times if I remember correctly, but other than that a really excellent map. Also the only time I've really made use of multiple cattle pastures, really liked the fact that you had both the indoor and outdoor options for them.
Dreiviertel

Post by Dreiviertel »

I really liked this map. But feeding the cows was too complicated.
It isn't that complicated imho. I built a multi-silo (the small one with 3x 1million extensions https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019 ) and the 250k food mixer https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019 at the cow farm. With a similar trailer like the Kaweco https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019 you can drive into the barn with the food trigger and unload.
Wenn er mal groß ist, will ich so sein wie ich.
[Ralph Wiggum]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS5 Farmer
wallacewellfarm

Post by wallacewellfarm »

Charwell Farming Agency
Because it’s a nice map as it was and it’s updated and improved even more.
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

Alongside my seasons Sandy Bay, I've just started off on The Old Farm Countryside by Shaba on start from scratch so I build my own farm and incorporate associated factories. Has the extra crop types, is a nice big map with many off road tracks. Have been lost a few times already, a pleasant map indeed.

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

I gave Stone Valley X2 another go this weekend and actually got into a good groove with it on 21 day seasons. This is my 3rd attempt at trying Stone Valley, but the first attempt trying it with building my own homestead instead of the default one.

Think I will be sticking around this time.
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Erlengrat
Ignorance is bliss
wombles

Post by wombles »

Chellington, i'd say Oxy's best map yet.