What's the number 1 map that you are playing right now?

dazdaman2014

Re: What's the number 1 map that you are playing right now?

Post by dazdaman2014 »

oakfield for me i keep trying other maps but always find myself going back to oakfield
Dagrump

Post by Dagrump »

Right now I am working through the second season on Griffin which is a great map but I just retired my UMRV 2.1 map and really hope the authors bring it over to FS22 as I really like that map.

If I call-up FS17 I like BulletBills Western Shores map. Exceptional detail and nice small to medium size fields with great UK country scenery.
Farming with a Dell PC on Maps:
FS17: Loan Oaks Farm and Western Shore
FS19: Upper Mississippi River Valley, Bucks County, Pa, Huron County Michigan
FS22 Back Roads County, Stone Valley 22, Green Valley Nebraska and Huron County Michigan
Aholz89

Post by Aholz89 »

Keep going back to No mans land, Fourth year on 6 day seasons. Have built myself a neat little map with lots to do.
Came here for information, stayed for the entertainment.
Crypto29

Post by Crypto29 »

I kinda like Polish maps. I'm currently playing Zdziechow and Mazury by Tomix with overhauled lighting from Oxy. Polish maps feels close to Asian environment (as I am in Philippines) with small to medium fields and uneven terrains. Plus the gated and bricked walls and farm flooring and even the wooden doors of storages feels a life from Philippine province.
BarrelPlug

Post by BarrelPlug »

#1 Map, playing right now?

Right now I play the "West Texas 2.0.1.4" and love the free space, the field layout, the really long train who interrupts me on my way sometimes and the industral area with the sell points. And of course, the nice nature in the north-west of the map. It's great. Big tractors, big equipment, large animal pens. Texas eh ;-)

Before that I played and enjoyed the "County Line with Seasons 2.0" and until now it is my favorite and #1 map in US-styled maps. This map has so many lovely details like flying ducks, fishes in the ponds, balanced field layout with big and smaller fields, loveley roads around the map, AI traffic the whole map (not onluy one or two roads), two very nice and detailed citys, sounds on many spots, Streetlamps on the right spots,.... in short: it has FLAIR.
FS19-Rookie / since 04-2020 played on PS4 console / since 11-2020 now played on PC
moonwalker_1994

Post by moonwalker_1994 »

I've been playing Osina since they day it got released!

The climate of this polish map resembles Greece and since there's no Greek map, this is the closest i can get to a Greek map! I was so hopeful of Didek96 releasing his new huge map which has the same environment with Osina (in reality it's a village close to Osina), but it seems that he won't be able to make it in time for fs19!

Other than that, from US maps nothing comes close to Lone Oak (unless Lancyboi changes that...) and I also play the Millenial Farmer map sometimes using his real life equipment! Except for these I love the Oakfield farm edit by Sukaz!! This map should have been allowed on Modhub as an exemption! :lol:

Calmsden Farm would have been epic for fs19 but we'll have to wait for fs22 I guess. Hopefully it won't take another year to be converted..:confusednew:
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

moonwalker_1994 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:44 pm I've been playing Osina since they day it got released!

The climate of this polish map resembles Greece and since there's no Greek map, this is the closest i can get to a Greek map! I was so hopeful of Didek96 releasing his new huge map which has the same environment with Osina (in reality it's a village close to Osina), but it seems that he won't be able to make it in time for fs19!

Other than that, from US maps nothing comes close to Lone Oak (unless Lancyboi changes that...) and I also play the Millenial Farmer map sometimes using his real life equipment! Except for these I love the Oakfield farm edit by Sukaz!! This map should have been allowed on Modhub as an exemption! :lol:

Calmsden Farm would have been epic for fs19 but we'll have to wait for fs22 I guess. Hopefully it won't take another year to be converted..:confusednew:
Ahh nice. Anothier Osina Lover. I had close to 600 hours on that map. I love the terrain. I hope to revisit it, but I'm not sure I will be able to find space on my console to redownload it.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
johnlinden

Post by johnlinden »

Hey all, I enjoy No Mans Land, and I like more of the same. Later.