What's the number 1 map that you are playing right now?

Luftkopf

Re: What's the number 1 map that you are playing right now?

Post by Luftkopf »

I split my time between MVP19 (443h) and Ravensberg (135h)

Both are spectacular maps with attention to detail and that hard to define feel that makes you want to stay.

Honourable mention to Geiselsberg (347h). It's one of my oldest saves, and while I don't spend much time there any more, I do still keep coming back.
Last edited by Luftkopf on Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BarrelPlug

Post by BarrelPlug »

Hi

After my previous #1, Sussex Farms on the PS4, I've been playing County Line 2.0 with Seasons on the PC for weeks now.

County Line has flair. The two cities "live", are really nicely detailed and not as so often just a few houses accumulated. Nice gimmicks like the biker bar, small auto repair shops, school with sports fields, running trains (though not usable). Ponds with ducks and fish. Beautiful sounds in various corners of the map..so all in all it's the details that make the flair of a map. It must make you want to start there and be interesting enough to stay there longer.

Many points of sale distributed on the map and not "one takes all" but you have to look regularly what you sell when where.

Coherent fields from small to large, none of them rectangular but adapted to nature. Beautiful animal pastures and stables.

And the most important: Free space! A lot of free space for your own extensions, sales points, shelters, halls, factories whatever.

The new version of County Line 3.0 I like the idea to incorporate MaizePlus and redesign some fields, but the implementation with the moats looks, sorry dear modder, just terrible. I am not yet so good in the Giants editor that I could modify this myself. Therefore I stay with the version 2.0.

My next projects will be, if US style, then Georgetown NY or West Texas.
South America Style Pineapple Bay is high in the course.
And then I hope to find something that looks like Denmark. Baltic Sea comes very close, only the building styles do not fit so well. But I'm practicing with the Giants Editor ;-)
FS19-Rookie / since 04-2020 played on PS4 console / since 11-2020 now played on PC
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

In 19 the map I keep comming back to is Hinterkaifeck.
It's by no means a perfect map, but it just keeps pulling me in....
Last save I gave up, I think I found the slot limit on my PC there......
About 1000 big bags filled with pellets in a shed at the cow farm next to the church. And arround 120 bales still to pelletize next door.... and fs turned into a slideshow, so i decided to start from scratch again.
This time I think I'll skip on making big bags if I get to making pellets, and instead just store in a silo.

Eiersholt is another one, but Hinterkaifeck is my primary map.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
They Caged Non

Post by They Caged Non »

I spend loads of time on No Mans Land, building up from scratch, got one save game with 4.4m in the bank, im aiming for the 10m achievement when i can be bothered to grind it out.

I want to do a proper start from scratch on that map that Daggerwin is currently playing but its not on console yet, it certainly looks like a great option for that type of gameplay.

Big maps dont interest me at all, too boring and repetitive.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

UMRV 2.1 for me at the moment, approaching 300 hours on it. Trying to add more realism as i go further along. As I add more fields/land I add more days per season. More day = more time to not have to rush through. Recently added the realistic seeder mod but I'm trying to work out the kinks because I think its conflicting with another mod. Just added Manure System mod so now I have to have hoses for spraying etc. Map object hider was a HUGE asset as now I can move things that were holding me back previously.
Playing on PC and PS4
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Playing on Midtown USA (4x) for around 400 hours now. Never played that long on the map since FS 13.

This map fits my need, look pretty close of where I grew up.

Hills, flat, small, medium and large fields.

Endless possibility of growing the operation.

Maps also come with some nice feature, like Flour Production, Apple Orchard, Compost, Corn Stalk, etc...

That's not the most beautiful scenery to be honest, but I really like.

I did make few ajustement in Giants to bring it to a level I want (IE : Make road editable/ownable).
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

Midwest Horizons. Not really a singleplayer savegame, it's multiplayer on FSN, but since it's my main FS gameplay, figured I'd call it my #1 .Just got the FSN server switched over to that map when UMRV decided to self implode lol. Field sizes are great for starting out, and lots of farmyards.

CanFarm is my close #2. Mr Mwal got me into it after months of gameplay pics lol. It's an on and off save for me since FSN runs on real time 24/7, but in the winter, I get to do some big farming in Canada.

Honorable mention is Marxville, WI. My gameplay is temporarily stopped as I try and transfer my savegame from the BETA version to 1.0, but the map itself is amazing. MRG does a great job
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

1. Midwest horizons
2. Marxville
3. Medicine creek
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
NotoriousWeber

Post by NotoriousWeber »

I'm pretty deep into Chellington right now(sorry consoles :( ). I am very very much enjoying going back to the small fields and small equipment.

My ol' reliable is Lone Oak. I probably have 600-700 hours on Lone Oak total. My current save game on Lone oak just crossed 300 hours I think?. I keep that save game and try different things out and keep going back to it. I do think I'll be on Chellington Valley for quite awhile now though.

I love Lone Oak, and I'm not sure what it is about it that I just am in love with. It just....it feels "right" to me. It just feels like home.
The facts, although interesting, are irrelevant.
JamP

Post by JamP »

Eureka... Because I was bored :)

But Ravensberg it's been my favorite.
Playing on Xbox
Stream on Twitch

From no man's land... Oh, Brazil!

Giants Image Server
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Alright, mine is Osina. I just can't get away from the smaller to medium sized fields. I loved Old Stream on 17 for the exact reason. No matter how many times I tried to leave that map, I came back to it.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

chedly_farms wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:45 pm Alright, mine is Osina.
Youve kept that quiet from us :biggrin2:
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

norfolk farmer wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:11 pm
chedly_farms wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:45 pm Alright, mine is Osina.
Youve kept that quiet from us :biggrin2:
I thought I was being subtle. :confusednew:
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Erlengrat, I really like this map and the grasswork you can do on it, a wellmade map with a lot of detail.
chaseydog

Post by chaseydog »

Six Ashes Farming Agency. Been away from FS19 for 6 months or so. Wanted to give an FA map a try. I’ve never really spent time on a British map before, started with Oakfield FA, but moved over to Six Ashes about a week ago. I’m enjoying it so far.