Precision Farming

Samuu_14_

Precision Farming

Post by Samuu_14_ »

I'm having trouble with the Precision Agriculture DLC. Everything works but at the time of making a second sowing, the nitrogen level is not detected at any time. So from that moment on my harvest yield is the minimum.
I have tried everything but nothing works.
Any help or advice please.
redglasses

Re: Precision Farming

Post by redglasses »

Tons of people have been having this issue including me. I gave no idea if there is a fix for it but I’m hoping giants has a patch in the works.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
dutchcon21

Post by dutchcon21 »

Try resetting the yield map after your harvest. I know if you don’t you will get 65% yield no matter what. It’s the reset on the bottom of the screen when the field is selected and on yield under precision farming tab.
Casi848

Post by Casi848 »

I have the same problem. PH is OK and shown, but nitrogen is not working at all. The helper is not fertilizing in the auto mode, but if you do it by yourself, fertilizer is applied but not shown as applied on the map.
I see only the grey fields.
Curiosity wise, it works with grass \ PH,Nitrogen and yield but with no other crops.
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

Is this post for the original release or the updated release? The updated release is now available.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Yes as it’s 2 days old and an update released today
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Thedebe48

Post by Thedebe48 »

Has anyone noticed this update making a difference? Is a new game save needed?
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I've noticed that Contracts can now be completed. I'm sadly too early into my save to notice any effects on my fields, and lime, nitrogen levels and field yields but so far I'm pleased with the fixes to the contract system that at least lets players undertake them again in the early days of a save when they need to earn money and don't have a lot of fields of their own to keep busy on.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
wombles

Post by wombles »

cwattyeso wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:30 pm I've noticed that Contracts can now be completed. I'm sadly too early into my save to notice any effects on my fields, and lime, nitrogen levels and field yields but so far I'm pleased with the fixes to the contract system that at least lets players undertake them again in the early days of a save when they need to earn money and don't have a lot of fields of their own to keep busy on.
Ah good to know, didn't even know it had been updated.
Dorsai

Post by Dorsai »

Missing nitrogen data that had previously disappeared before update has returned to fields. It should be noted at least for myself that data was only missing in selected fields an not all fields under my control.
Back in the day:
Owner/operator L Lazy M Hereford Ranch
Plays FS22 on a pc
"Put on a cowboy hat lose your mind" :hi: