Rassvet - where do fish appear?

fatnaja

Rassvet - where do fish appear?

Post by fatnaja »

Probably really obvious but found the inputs for the fish farm on the Rassvet map, but where do the adult fish appear? Found that you put the young fish into the pool next to the water pump, you fill the water pump with diesel from the modded fuel bowser (think it’s branded sesnovka) and you put the combined feed in the shed to the right of container in the yard , right of the display board with the fill levels on. There is a pool with a crane and a hatched area as you head east towards one of the shops but do the fish spawn there? I tried the tanker which takes fish but nothing works. Anyone have any ideas??
FarmerLee73

Re: Rassvet - where do fish appear?

Post by FarmerLee73 »

I've started working on this map and building up to fish farming so would be interested if you got this issue resolved.
fatnaja

Post by fatnaja »

Anyone? I have even searched around on Giants editor and cannot find it.
Ravenblade86

Post by Ravenblade86 »

I had a look at that map and was very tempted by it, but the size of the fields put we off as I was looking to start with some smaller equipment and they all look very big. Stunning looking map though, and it does look like it's got a lot of interesting features.

Does it use GlobalCompany for the fish farm? You could try using the GlobalCompany productions menu to see if it will let you spawn the adult fish which might make it easier to find? (Assuming it outputs the adult fish it some sort of pallet/box)
RED_Smith

Post by RED_Smith »

I found this YT review Vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svgKq47upIU Inputs: Corn + Empty pallets Output: Fish Pallets. Production rate 500L/hr Pallets are 4,000L Output spawn holds 10 pallets. GC required.