Precision Farming issue

Nick_Milly

Precision Farming issue

Post by Nick_Milly »

Anyone else got an issue with the fertiliser/lime ui disappears if you switch from steering wheel to mouse?
Nick_Milly

Re: Precision Farming issue

Post by Nick_Milly »

issue resolved, its the hud toggle mod thats conflicting.
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Well I thought the nitrogen had been fixed so you could do a contract with precision and not seasons , seems you can’t AGAIN,, it still finishes at 99% when all crop is sold, so both seasons and precision farming is still broken.
You keep a Troshin :hi:
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I have done a harvest contract in game today after installing the new Precision Farming update. After harvesting the whole field, the contract was at 92% complete. When I delivered the Crop the contract completed and I was still left with 225,000+ litres to sell for myself, which equated to about $340,000 when I sold it at the best sell point. This is the first time since PF released that a harvest contract has completed for me. Okay it's early days, I've only done one, more testing is required. But it does seem like that is fixed. I should also point out in the same game session I was also able to complete 5 fertilising contracts, a Ploughing Contract and a Sowing Contract, so again that's a massive improvement from playing with original version of Precision Farming.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

I had the same, first one paid me £11, second one failed at 99% like it was before..and I am on console not pc.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

I also didn't see in your post you are playing with Precision Farming AND Seasons. I was only playing with Precision Farming in my testing today. So might I suggest the issue of contracts not completing may now rest with Seasons and not Precision Farming. Perhaps remove the Seasons mod, which is known to have issues and has had for a long while now, and try without it and see. If you can complete contracts with Precision Farming installed on it's own without Seasons interfering, then it's not fair to say Precision Farming doesn't work.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

I believe my comment said precision and not seasons, I tested with just precision and In game items and was referring to seasons on Xbox still not being able to load animals from the dealer into a trailer, both problems were confirmed by another console player..I can only report what I saw, I even quit the game and closed it down to restart to avoid any confusion. I tried all combinations on their own and together and even with or without the grimme dlc just in case it was a conflict.
Nick_Milly

Post by Nick_Milly »

Really so that's not been fixed fully yet then, its such a shame as it brings a lot of realism to the game for people like me that physically can not farm in real life.
lawm

Post by lawm »

I'm so confused on this issue and the seasons issue with animals and such
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Just to clarify, all mods were removed and the game closed out and console restarted, opened fs19 with just the base game and downloaded precision farming, closed the game and restarted, tested both maps and the nitrogen level still isn’t high enough to give a contract yield to get passed 99% finished, the soyabean issue also still remains, I repeated the same with two maps stating precision ready one being six ashes and got the same results. We are talking about the scenario of using precision farming without seasons, doing a harvest contract before any fertilising etc won’t let you complete it as you can only get to 99% done. Hope that is clearer.
Nick_Milly

Post by Nick_Milly »

The only thing I can suggest is report the bug and wait for a fix as annoying as it is.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Have you started a new game?
Dal100

Post by Dal100 »

How can it been fixed when its given so much crop to sell and making silly money off of a contract. Surly u should be only getting a tiny bit over to sell not over 200k liters that is just so unrealistic and to me its still broken
Nick_Milly

Post by Nick_Milly »

I think its fixed for cwattyeso and he is probably on a large map with large fields to get that amount left over, i have not personally tried the contracts yet so cant really comment on it yet.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Have you started a new game?