Ford truck on console?

Feirmeoir Eireannach

Re: Ford truck on console?

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

The air cooled dx deutz are actually a good tractor in my experience, yes they do have issues like brakes suddenly not working or as mentioned above they do like the occasional fire, if you're not hauling heavy loads up hills all day an you actually keep an eye on the temp gauge there quiet a good tractor too stay going other than that.
EDIT:
Also the water cooled dx model like going up in smoke too so it's not just the air cooled model that has issues lol
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I’ve heard that they’re good tractors, just getting worked all day everyday covered in dust in chaff on a machine requiring the cooling fins to be open is a bad combo. And now a days the parts (tranny stuff mainly) are expensive/rare in this side of the pond.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

The old Deutz DX was good here in Australia, although you rarely see one. We had a dealer near us that sold Deutz, Agtor (Australian Zetor), Ursus, fiatagri and fiatagri-Laverda. Our neighbour has a DX 85, agrotron 106 and a newer agrotron 6190, along with some New Holland classics such as a TM115, TSA 135 and a TL90 A. He always uses the older air cooled beast for his smaller work on the dairy he owns, and it hasn't faulted with 9500 hours clocked.

However, farmers here hate air cooled stuff because of the dust we have, and if a tractor or combine wasn't marketed with an inner and outer air filter system, not one would be sold. That's why you rarely see anything European, although we used to use a contractor who had an MB Trac 1100 with a spreader on it. What a combination.
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I can see them being good/better as yard/dairy tractors where dust/chaff build up isn't problem.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Yeahrightio

Post by Yeahrightio »

It's a good yard tractor, but that's about its limit. It's been dusted twice and it's hydraulic pump is getting tired. Deutz fahr don't want to know it, and unfortunately his older agrotron 106 is getting harder for parts to. That's why there's some blue over there, as well as here. Although we have some red and yellow now, so it's just as reliable.
G'day from Australia :hi:
Fiatagri, the Italian stallion

PC has finally won me over, back to 17 now, Western Shore.
- Ford TW35
- Massey Ferguson 148
- New Holland 110-90
- Claas Dominator 88s

The farm focuses on Milk production, with cereals, grass silage and potato’s on the side for some extra income, whilst running a multitude of modern classics.
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Sorry Allis orange
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:09 am Sorry Allis orange
LOL
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

could a Fordson get on console?
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
colby65

Post by colby65 »

The truck I checked out was a Limited trim, which was equipped with the available Interior Work Surface feature that lets you convert the center console into … a work surface. The key to this — in addition to a center armrest designed to flip forward 180 degrees and provide a smooth, hard surface — is a gear selector lever that motors downward, flush with the console at the press of a button ahead of the P in the PRND indicator. (Notably, the transmission must be in that setting.) The whole thing is very simple, but elegantly so, and since I had my work-issue laptop with me, I propped it up. I can see how useful the feature could be — especially because, unlike some features, you don’t seem to sacrifice anything else to get it. Granted, while in use, it blocks access to the storage space below, but that’s temporary and no different from using an armrest for the same purpose
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

colby65 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:01 am The truck I checked out was a Limited trim, which was equipped with the available Interior Work Surface feature that lets you convert the center console into … a work surface. The key to this — in addition to a center armrest designed to flip forward 180 degrees and provide a smooth, hard surface — is a gear selector lever that motors downward, flush with the console at the press of a button ahead of the P in the PRND indicator. (Notably, the transmission must be in that setting.) The whole thing is very simple, but elegantly so, and since I had my work-issue laptop with me, I propped it up. I can see how useful the feature could be — especially because, unlike some features, you don’t seem to sacrifice anything else to get it. Granted, while in use, it blocks access to the storage space below, but that’s temporary and no different from using an armrest for the same purpose
nice
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton