Ford truck on console?

Patton_M47

Ford truck on console?

Post by Patton_M47 »

wait is this truck on console or is it a glitch? https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
Ritchie

Re: Ford truck on console?

Post by Ritchie »

It's the lizard brand on console, despite what it says on the website.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Same for the Bobcat 863
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

Ok thx are Ford tractors allowed? New Holland bought out the Ag line FYI.
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Don’t think so unless a “New Holland” (Ford badged) got through.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

DEERE317 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:34 am Don’t think so unless a “New Holland” (Ford badged) got through.
so how come there can be International trucks but not a Ford tractor (an 8n)
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Quick History Lesson:
There was 3 main brands/lines in IH's final years.
International Harvester: Tractors, Combines, etc. Part of company bought by Tenneco and merged with Case
Lawn And Garden, Cub Cadet: Sold to MTD
Trucks: Sold to I forget who and is the modern International truck branding.
So the International on the Modhub is an IH truck (and is badged as such) and the IH logo belongs to Case IH (who is owned by CNH Industrial)
So technically its licensed, but technically not, and that's one of the pains of some old equipment brands and consoles, just who gets the right over the IP/licensing in that mod.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

I'm not sure if they got a special license for those models, or the fact that the era the Transtar is from is when the company was still owned by IH. I noticed there's no Navistar era Internationals on the mod hub so that might be a plausible explanation.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

We have the Genesis tractor which comes in New Holland and New Holland-Ford blue and Nee Holland-Fiat red. I would link but at work on phone. I want to say one of the small ones like the 40 series from 17 base could also get a NH-Ford motif but not sure.

About the biggest proponent for us more hardcore consolers to get a pc isn't all the fancy mods like gps or cringey 50mph million liter combines, but just some of the real brands. Not that being able to get a few FW series or AeroMax would get me to pc but still.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I assumed this what Brian said. The navistar international was the single worst truck I have ever saw attempt to perform as a dump truck. Absolutely 0 positive things said about 15 different trucks with different drivers. Watched two fold up like pretzels when dumping at legal weight on flat ground, countless electrical problems, Strange suspension issues, and rotation of one constantly down for exhaust issues and countless other issues in two years of running. Moral of the story is buy Mack.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:30 am We have the Genesis tractor which comes in New Holland and New Holland-Ford blue and Nee Holland-Fiat red. I would link but at work on phone. I want to say one of the small ones like the 40 series from 17 base could also get a NH-Ford motif but not sure.

About the biggest proponent for us more hardcore consolers to get a pc isn't all the fancy mods like gps or cringey 50mph million liter combines, but just some of the real brands. Not that being able to get a few FW series or AeroMax would get me to pc but still.
There are very few mods like that, that’s all those you tubers who like that weird stuff because it’s a farming game and it can only be interest watching people play for so long.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Mwal wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:37 am I assumed this what Brian said. The navistar international was the single worst truck I have ever saw attempt to perform as a dump truck. Absolutely 0 positive things said about 15 different trucks with different drivers. Watched two fold up like pretzels when dumping at legal weight on flat ground, countless electrical problems, Strange suspension issues, and rotation of one constantly down for exhaust issues and countless other issues in two years of running. Moral of the story is buy Mack.
They weren't much for hauling freight, either. Especially when Navistar tried and miserably failed at producing their own engines.

Better to do like freightliner did and just buy a established manufacturer. (So long, Detroit Diesel)
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
CowsGoMoo

Post by CowsGoMoo »

Its some kind of loop hole because New Holland is named first so its technically NH first then a Ford. Thats why many complain Versatile not in fs because parent company that owns Rostelmash owns Versi.

From what I've heard the Navistar is a decent truck but the International MaxiTorque diesels used are a big turd. I've heard positive things about them with any other engine.
Let's get some cows!
FS17 a few hundred hours on pc, 920 ps4
FS19 2660 hrs ps4/ps5
FS 22 [ps5] 1070 hrs [pc] 60 hrs
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

hmm thx guys
im not big into trucks but alot of people seem to not like the newer international truck
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
redbull-man82

Post by redbull-man82 »

The reason that the newholland tractor can have the ford name on it is because when they bought ford ford gave them the rights to use there name on that one tractor not any others as newholland dont own the name rights to for the ford family still own them so to get ford on xonsole fully giants would need to go to the ford family