Early mod previews

Farmercaseih

Re: Early mod previews

Post by Farmercaseih »

There was a field by the elementary school I went to, it was amusing to see all the kids who tried to eat corn from it
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Yeah, neighbors had their daughter get married two years ago at their farm and the groom and groomsmen thought that corn would taste like sweet corn. They were from Naperville.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

We had a bunch of kids that were hired for summer help eating beets from a field I stripped black dirt in to put in a new field crossing. I had to stop and tell them to knock it off because that airplane wasn’t spraying water on those an hour ago
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

In an attempt to drag it back on subject, I think a number of these MODrs are using the YouTubers as beta testers for their MODs and these preview videos are sort of payment in kind.

I have much less problem with the preview videos than I have with certain YouTubers showing off MODs that they have that'll never be released to the community because the MOD author wants to keep them private.
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

When it comes to maps if im interested in a map I actively avoid any Youtuber who has early access as I want to experience it myself for the first time having not seen any spoilers.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

When it comes to maps if im interested in a map I actively avoid any Youtuber who has early access as I want to experience it myself for the first time having not seen any spoilers.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Same i think I watched djgoham play lone oak so much before it was released ruin the map for me. Fsclub did that with stone valley too.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

norfolk farmer wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:45 pm When it comes to maps if im interested in a map I actively avoid any Youtuber who has early access as I want to experience it myself for the first time having not seen any spoilers.
Agreed. Most YouTubers can make videos to where you feel like you are experiencing it yourself, and so I avoid any series that I think would be a good map. So far the ones I play though, are the ones I haven't seen many YouTubers do haha.
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!