Oxygendavid

blue_painted

Re: Oxygendavid

Post by blue_painted »

Generally I agree with gordon861-- I know the real issue is a matter solely between the modder and GIANTS and we don't know, or even need to know, all or any of the details but what we do need to know is that GIANTS is actively working to resolve the issue. And we don't.
Last edited by blue_painted on Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Oops yep ill correct that
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

If Giants weighed in and informed us on their side of the stroy I would have thought that Oxygendavid also took some wrong steps.
But Giants are very well know for their silence and censorship when they mess things up.
Hence, I'm pretty sure that Oxygendavis has been threated unrightly in this issue.
I hope Giants decides to shed some light to this.
PS5 / FS22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

We don't to need a live play by play of the whole situation like its baseball, we need a simple yes or no and that's it
Tylercheesey1986

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Okay my banning is over, get ready for my opinion. I promise to keep it as polite as possible.

Well here is some constructive criticism for Giants.
I myself feel (as I am sure many in the community feel the same) that the lack of community engagement and lack of communication as a whole is a very bad business decision.
How about a little more information from a Giants representative would stop these problems.

I don't know if that makes sense to anyone at Giants, but that's my two cents.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Well, they have stated multiple times over the years that they won't have sutch discussions on the forums, as they regard them as private conversations between the modders in question, and them.

And i fully understand that point of view.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

CowsGoMoo wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:07 am oh wow, almost 5 hours old and still an unlocked post
Mine lasted a while... until I reported a bunch of spam.
On the more recent posts.
And there’s a difference between spilling the beans from a private conversation and letting us know that the conversations exist.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Good point that.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Wolf Farming

Post by Wolf Farming »

It’s a sad day for the community losing another great modder, I’ll probably never play chellington valley or calmsden but I support his decision maybe it’s time for him to strikeout on his own he’s a talented modder and I’m sure we’ve not heard the last of him. So oxy I wish all the best in whatever you decide to do.
Now my two cents worth
I honestly don’t think we will hear anything from giants as the issue is between the modder and giants not the community so it’s nothing to do with us and constantly demanding information and criticism of giants is only going to result in forum bans I think we have had our answer there’s nothing to resolve both parties have made there decisions clear as far as there concerned and the matter is closed that’s my opinion so no hate
Last edited by Wolf Farming on Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Steam: Grey Wolf
Pc only
Farming simulator 15,17,19,22
Currently playing: court farm
Fav tractor: challenger John Deere
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Wolf Farming wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:46 pm I’m sure we’ve not heard the last of him.
I don't think you will be waiting long.
Wolf Farming

Post by Wolf Farming »

norfolk farmer wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:00 pm
Wolf Farming wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:46 pm I’m sure we’ve not heard the last of him.
I think he will either setup on his own or maybe with a others I’m sure there’s lots of other modders who will join up
Steam: Grey Wolf
Pc only
Farming simulator 15,17,19,22
Currently playing: court farm
Fav tractor: challenger John Deere
j_maybury

Post by j_maybury »

It's the console players that are going to lose out from all this.
We PC players will probably be able to download the Map from Safe Mods more than likely.
But whether he will be making any more for this version of FS or the next is very uncertain.
ChiefContractor

Post by ChiefContractor »

Wolf Farming wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:06 pm
norfolk farmer wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:00 pm
I think he will either setup on his own or maybe with a others I’m sure there’s lots of other modders who will join up
Im friends with him and hes said hes not sure what hes going to do with future projects or where his mods will be released
Hello! I'm a PC gamer now! Care to join my server for Realistic and Fun Farming simulator 19 multiplayer?
If so, click here -> https://discord.gg/KnEzWm32tF
dapals51

Post by dapals51 »

Sad ordeal, he is a great modder. Going to be a big hole in the game. Always appreciated his in-depth detail in his maps.
XBOX one player
Farmer in the midwest USA

MOD HUB OR DIE!!
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

j_maybury wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:10 pm It's the console players that are going to lose out from all this.
We PC players will probably be able to download the Map from Safe Mods more than likely.
But whether he will be making any more for this version of FS or the next is very uncertain.
Unfortunately, this is the bitter truth.
PS5 / FS22