Onions on Durango?

Dubbelklik

Onions on Durango?

Post by Dubbelklik »

I've been playing on Durango for a while now, and just noticed that I can sell onions at four different sell points. At least I think it's onions. The icon looks like an onion. I also seem to have an icon for what appears to be compost. I can't figure out where these non-base game crops came from or how to produce them. The GEO I'm using doesn't indicate onions or compost in any of the menus. As far as I know Durango doesn't come with onions as an additional crop type, since I can find no equipment or implements that will allow me to plant or harvest onions. I also don't have any mods that would produce onions (or compost), such as a greenhouse (which would produce money anyway, and not actual onions). I am using Global Company but I don't think that is the reason why either, since there are no mods that GC uses that could produce onions. Yet the Sell Point Price menu shows onions and compost as a sell-able crop type.

Does anyone have any ideas? Could they just be place-holders the map makers put in so they could add onions and compost at a later date? Are there any mods that are down-loadable from the in-game Mod Hub that give the ability to produce onions that maybe I downloaded accidentally? I am playing on a PC with Seasons and Global Company.
"Time's fun when you're having flies."

-Kermit the Frog
Dubbelklik

Re: Onions on Durango?

Post by Dubbelklik »

Hmph. Guess I must be the only one who downloaded Durango. Oh well.

-Kermit the Frog
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Do you have maizeplus active on the map ?
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Dubbelklik

Post by Dubbelklik »

Goose66 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 9:08 am Do you have maizeplus active on the map ?
Nope.

-Kermit the Frog
dziuch

Post by dziuch »

I have onions on Ravenport added to the sellpoints by the Onion greenhouse mod. You can check if it's the map by making a new save with the Durango map and don't load any mods.
Dubbelklik

Post by Dubbelklik »

dziuch wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:41 pm I have onions on Ravenport added to the sellpoints by the Onion greenhouse mod. You can check if it's the map by making a new save with the Durango map and don't load any mods.
That's a good idea for a test. I know it's not a greenhouse. Haven't bought any.

-Kermit the Frog
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Even if a mod adding fruits types is enabled they will show up.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.