Horse helper....

Electsilver8

Horse helper....

Post by Electsilver8 »

Guys I'm trying to remember a mod that acts like the horse helper mod but I cant remember what it's called. I have the horse help mod but I had to deactivate it because there was a mod conflict with this mod. Can anybody help me out please?
Electsilver8

Re: Horse helper....

Post by Electsilver8 »

Guys I finally found it, it's Globsl Company, I have the horse help activated but my horses fitness is staying at 48%
Dorsai

Post by Dorsai »

You may end up having to ride, clean horses for higher then 48%. That is what i ended doing. Have a pleasant day.
Back in the day:
Owner/operator L Lazy M Hereford Ranch
Plays FS22 on a pc
"Put on a cowboy hat lose your mind" :hi:
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

Horse Helper does not work correctly with Seasons, it misses updating one of the riding variables so the health goes down.

I did mod the GC and Seasons routines to get it working, however GC charges 300 a day per horse which makes having horses pointless.

I did further amend so horse helper charged 20% of the horse revenue but was still only making about 6K a day on a paddock with 16 race horses in. This combined with the additional work Maize Plus, forage and horse extensions brings, for me it just didn't feel worth it. So I just don't bother with horses anymore.
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons