Soybean yield problem with Precision Farming

PanzerZ

Soybean yield problem with Precision Farming

Post by PanzerZ »

Soybean yield has always been 65% and no increase in nitrogen after harvest. The field was plowed and limed, the PH and Nitrogen value are "perfect". There are no seasons or any other gameplay mod. I have tried on different maps, different soil types and different nitrogen values, and the problem remains. The Precision Farming DLC is the latest version 1.0.1.0. Is this a bug :?:

The same problem in this video, FYI: [youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FGHi_hbhYE[/youtube]
bojanh66

Re: Soybean yield problem with Precision Farming

Post by bojanh66 »

Nice work Giants, nice testing of your own DLC before publishing it.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

bojanh66 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:10 am Nice work Giants, nice testing of your own DLC before publishing it.
It’s been established on here that it seems half the mods in existence conflict somehow. So not really poor testing.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Well if you read the op, he has tried it with no seasons or any other game play mods. Just like the claas dlc you couldn't fill the scorpion. It took about 7 months for an update. That's poor testing as well.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I read gameplay mod as stuff like seasons, GC, etc.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

Which tractor mods and stuff should have zero effects on pf.
Last edited by Illinois Farmer on Sat Feb 06, 2021 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

You never know...
Hayrake

Post by Hayrake »

Same exact problem on ps4.. tried on different map's perfect ph values, 0 nitrogen no difference yield on soybean 65% all other fruits give better yields.
soccerhate

Post by soccerhate »

I confirm that A) past the update to PF soybeans yield 65% irrespective of soil type, pH and Ni levels; B) the exploit with clearing the yield data on the field no longer works.

The upshot: the PF update has made soybeans unplayable.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

I had the same issue, yield for soybeans was rock bottom with lime spread beforehand, only thing was that the crop rotation wasn't special, but that shouldn't make it 50% yield?? I was finding that on my heavily modded save, but even still, if I'm not the only one, that's crazy
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

I can also confirm low yield with soybean. I am not using seasons and so far the other crops are producing higher yields.

Edit: The main question is this? Lets just use the Felsbrunn map. On Field #18, if you were to grow soybean on the field without the DLC and then do it again using the DLC, what would the difference be? From what I have read, when comparing soybean to other crops such as wheat or corn, the soybean yield will be lower.
Hyperion_Rail

Post by Hyperion_Rail »

I'm getting the same thing. Tried everything, but soybeans always come up rock bottom on the yield. Really frustrating watching a harvester dump its fourth load of canola when the soybean harvester still hasn't given me an 80% alert. Like I barely make a truck load of Soybeans while every other crop will dump at least two trucks and some run off on the same fields. In fact all other crops seem too easy now, I usually only need to do one pass with the sprayer after planting and get perfect fertilizer on most crops and perfect yields. Even soybeans says perfect if you stand on the field, but the yield is bright red. Really frustrating and glad I'm not alone.
Last edited by Hyperion_Rail on Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
ED209v2

Post by ED209v2 »

I had this today with potatoes. Also 65% yield. Nitrogen perfect, pH good (2nd harvest after applying Lime) . Game with seasons. Harvested with the self propelled harvester from Giants. I'm on the Dutch Colony map.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Guess it's back to seasons with no PF
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Ya I’ve been having this problem too, classic giants to fix one thing and break another.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer