Daggerwin

DEERE317

Re: Daggerwin

Post by DEERE317 »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:33 pm The discussions around these boards as of late has gone downhill. If you don't like how a youtuber plays now, you come on here and tell all of us how bad they are at the game. If you don't like it don't watch, it's pretty simple. This is along the lines of people always clamoring for mods, then turn around and bash all the 3 meter cultivators, of all the mods they don't feel are useful. We can be thankful for things and still not use/watch. Us gamers/nerdier kids/adults seem to have a lot of depression/anxiety issues will all the social distancing and fears attached to the pandemic, we should be the ones that know how it feels to be torn down. We can do better.
I like 3M cultivators, that is when I’m not playing a map that it would takes hours for one field. That’s one thing I loved about Campaign Of France, there’s enough area to farm decently, but 4M stuff is really big and 3M stuff is even large.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

Laughinggravy wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:38 pm Yes good point 655k total subscribers is a very good achievement.
ya
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
I don't have any form of social media nor discord FYI
Ban time total: 7 days
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Patton_M47 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:03 pm
Laughinggravy wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:38 pm Yes good point 655k total subscribers is a very good achievement.
ya
Didn’t realize he was that high, that’s nearly MN Millennial Farmer level.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Laughinggravy

Post by Laughinggravy »

DEERE317 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:05 pm
Patton_M47 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:03 pm
ya
Didn’t realize he was that high, that’s nearly MN Millennial Farmer level.

Yes not bad going for virtual farming.
Dairydeere

Post by Dairydeere »

chedly_farms wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:33 pm The discussions around these boards as of late has gone downhill. If you don't like how a youtuber plays now, you come on here and tell all of us how bad they are at the game. If you don't like it don't watch, it's pretty simple. This is along the lines of people always clamoring for mods, then turn around and bash all the 3 meter cultivators, of all the mods they don't feel are useful. We can be thankful for things and still not use/watch. Us gamers/nerdier kids/adults seem to have a lot of depression/anxiety issues will all the social distancing and fears attached to the pandemic, we should be the ones that know how it feels to be torn down. We can do better.
100%
Dairy farmer, college student, part-time modder, always looking to drive a tractor

Discord Server
Facebook page

Where should you download mods from? Try this! - A Guide to Respectful Downloads and Original Mods

Driving up a wall because my brain turned off the gravity

Happy farming!
Feirmeoir Eireannach

Post by Feirmeoir Eireannach »

I'd like to know how the OP feels when they watch action movies, being "realistic" the actors should be wiped out within the first scene most of the time, I bet the cats on the street must be jealous with the amount of lifes they have, if every youtuber played realistic it would all be the same thing an get very boring so somtimes it has to be unrealistic to be different to all the youtubers to keep there views up, daggerwins number of subscribers proves this an that's all that matters to him so all I'll say is fair play daggerwin.
aklein

Post by aklein »

In the end watch who you want and play how you want. As I try to tell my 7 yr old. When you get so frustrated with a game then is it worth playing that game? The same can be said about a content creator. If you get so worked up over watching someone's content then unless your being forced to watch it then just stop. YouTube WILL eventually stop recommending you their videos.

I may have watched on of this creators videos in my past as a result I get no real recommendations to watch their content. Of course the overlords will see now this reply on a topic with a particular content creator in the title so I would not be surprised if I am now bombarded with suggestions to watch their content in my YouTube feed.

You will find a wide variety of creators out there even some that do not do outrageous things to get views or create clickbait thumbnails. Search out the creators that create the content you prefer to watch. if you don't like the 'fumbling *$#%§*' style of videos then look for something a fitting your interests.
Mattxjs

Post by Mattxjs »

You sound like you need a hobby or something to focus on
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

Trying to understand how someone can get this heated up over how someone plays farm sim is as hard as trying to push water up a hill with a fork. If you don't like Daggerwins content then don't watch it. It's really that simple.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

aklein wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:30 pm In the end watch who you want and play how you want. As I try to tell my 7 yr old. When you get so frustrated with a game then is it worth playing that game? The same can be said about a content creator. If you get so worked up over watching someone's content then unless your being forced to watch it then just stop. YouTube WILL eventually stop recommending you their videos.

I may have watched on of this creators videos in my past as a result I get no real recommendations to watch their content. Of course the overlords will see now this reply on a topic with a particular content creator in the title so I would not be surprised if I am now bombarded with suggestions to watch their content in my YouTube feed.

You will find a wide variety of creators out there even some that do not do outrageous things to get views or create clickbait thumbnails. Search out the creators that create the content you prefer to watch. if you don't like the 'fumbling *$#%§*' style of videos then look for something a fitting your interests.
thanks for helping me figure out how to install mods when i first got FS19.. LOL
I do FS19 old school mods and FS19 military mods for PC let me know if you want anything done
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
aklein

Post by aklein »

Thanks for watching. :)
Patton_M47

Post by Patton_M47 »

aklein wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:35 pm Thanks for watching. :)
your welcome
AKA Oberfeldwebel Patton
They Caged Non

Post by They Caged Non »

aklein wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:30 pm In the end watch who you want and play how you want. As I try to tell my 7 yr old. When you get so frustrated with a game then is it worth playing that game? The same can be said about a content creator. If you get so worked up over watching someone's content then unless your being forced to watch it then just stop. YouTube WILL eventually stop recommending you their videos.

Hi Klein, great channel on YT.

I think people are reading way to much into the level of frustration, i started this topic more to discuss the skill level, or lack thereof on show when watching the videos, and how some of the dodgy decisions being made (on what is essentially a strategy game) can get frustrating to watch on occasion, im guessing by your last sentence you arent in complete disagreement with my assessment.

This was meant to be a discussion about the style of play and how it goes against what the overall goal of this game is, predictably all i got in response was the old 'dont watch if you dont like it' or 'if you get frustrated watching a youtube video you have issues' etc, where people haven't understood my point.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I think let people play what they want to play, if its right or wrong, its all about having fun and keep interesting for the player
They Caged Non

Post by They Caged Non »

eric21 wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:02 pm I think let people play what they want to play, if its right or wrong, its all about having fun and keep interesting for the player
And never discuss it? that also seems to be theme here, that i should never have mentioned anything about it? Isn't that what a forum is for, to discuss things?