Individual (Single crop) silos

christopher.rieker

Individual (Single crop) silos

Post by christopher.rieker »

Hi all. Does anyone know of a mod (Console preferred) for silos that will only accept 1 type of crop per silo? I.e. 1 silo for wheat, 1 for barley, 1 for canola etc. I ask because i find it unrealistic to have a silo filled with a whole bunch of crops. TIA
Miketeg

Re: Individual (Single crop) silos

Post by Miketeg »

There's some of them on PC, but pretty sure there's nothing on console because it require some additionnal script, which are unauthorized on console.
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

What you could do is just place the small in game silo and only put 1 crop type in each.
Last edited by Illinois Farmer on Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Illinois Farmer wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:39 pm What you could do is just place the snap in game silo and only put 1 crop type in each.
Or use one and grain bin extensions to roleplay only filling each to capacity with one crop.
Since the load/unload systems can be shared.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
sittinhere

Post by sittinhere »

I think what the OP was wanting is one grain bin and use a auger to fill the bin. This should be possible as there are no scripts, the grain bins xml file just needs to be alter to only accept one grain and make sure the unload is at the top and have a load spout somewhere for another auger. Then uploaded to modhub for console
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

sittinhere wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 4:19 pm I think what the OP was wanting is one grain bin and use a auger to fill the bin. This should be possible as there are no scripts, the grain bins xml file just needs to be alter to only accept one grain and make sure the unload is at the top and have a load spout somewhere for another auger. Then uploaded to modhub for console
He makes no mention of that, only wanting bins which can accept one full type at a time like all of the trailers, no putting half corn and half beans into one bin.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Since I started with 19, I only put one crop type per bin I have. I also have taken a liking to store grain on the floor in sheds, if I don't have bin space, meaning one bin and I have two crops, eg.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

there is no bin xml altering on console
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Right. Someone would have to make them, the long auger and other accessories and submit to Giants for modhub.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
christopher.rieker

Wow. I did not expect this many responses already. Thank-you everyone.

Deere317 knows exactly what i want (despite my poor wording of the question). I'm basically chasing a placable trailer shaped like a silo/bin with reasonable volume (100k+ liters).
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

Something like this, but with higher capacity?
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Essentially, in FS15 on PC there’s a Meridian bin set which accomplishes what he’s looking for, but as mentioned it’s in FS15 and PC.
christopher.rieker

Bryan83 wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 7:08 am Something like this, but with higher capacity?
Something like that would be awesome. If there are bigger versions of this then that would be a must have for me. Cheers mate.
Bryan83

Post by Bryan83 »

As far as I know, that's the only version of that. Sorry.

PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

Have a look at https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

alternatively have a see here IF pc mods are an option as I really like this one https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019

I know they arent exactly what u r looking for but they are about as close to what u want as I know of on Giants modhub

EDIT - the first one (itr for silos) has a multi silo.. u could use individuals of this to store different crops.. also, if u r on console having multiples of this silo to accomplish your goal wont kill your slot count
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick