Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

chedly_farms

Re: Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

Post by chedly_farms »

What’s wrong with the ground chief? I thought it was still in testing and may pass here soon.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
lawm

Post by lawm »

It's been on the list on and off for the past week it seems. Got bad vibes Ke-mo sah-bee. I get paranoid when things disappear and reappear lol
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

Start of day 4 and fertilizing contract season, I have $103 in my pocket and $5000 loan. I started with 1$. I just accepted contract for $9351 and I have enough fertilizer to complete it. That contract will allow me to buy more fertilizer and I can continue with bigger contracts until they dry up. I need to make enough to purchase in town lot and a container house. The dealer is now charging me $500 a day for equipment storage and the motel is charging me $250
If I pay my loan I have to wait till next season to apply for another as I added to my loan rules.
(it carried over from early spring to mid spring I needed money for fertilizer to get the contracts)

Loan Rules
20% Cash Collateral
Repay loan before applying for new loan
One loan per season
Loan can carry over to next season
If loan carries over forfeit ability to apply for loan for new season (New Rule)
(I may add $100,000 cap per loan application)

The loan rules seam to balance my take on loans and not make them OP, Try them out
The bank allowed my first loan to be approved without cash collateral, because of my no borrow rule on contracts and 1$ wont lease much.
They felt sorry for me. :biggrin2:

Farm Day 4 -check it out
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

I like the 3020! :lol:
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
lawm

Post by lawm »

I commend your dedication lol. I'm also jealous of your green machine!!
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

If it's ok with chedley_farms being the op and all
Can we try to implement using spoilers for screenshots and limit quotes as much as possible by using @ when applicable.
(sometimes you need to quote)
I love the screen shots and continued interaction of the community but the thread just went over 20,000 views and Im afraid some people wont read back more than few replies because they get overwhelmed.
I don't want all the replies to be lost in the deep thread. And keep them coming. :biggrin2:
edit: @ forces people to read back which is a good thing
I'm guilty as anyone for not using this approach
Last edited by ajFarmer on Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

@aj, you are the creator of this fine map. So i yield the rules to you.

Also @aj, not sure if that is the Amazone spreader that is here . This spreader is pretty cheap, but it’s “feed rate” is really good. It disperses at a better rate than most spreaders saving you a lot of money. It’s really noticable when you do lime.

@lawm, I’m feeling good, that it can be any day now for the field boss to pass. I think the reason things aren’t passing quickly is the shear number of mods being tested. And tomorrow, more than likely, I will not be able to play, so it’s a perfect day for it to pass.

ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@chedley_farms- Your link is broke, I want to check that spreader out
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

@aj, here it is just loose https://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?l ... tle=fs2019

Amazone ZA-U from Matt26 on the official mod hub.

ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@chedley-For now I will continue to use my $1500 rust bucket but I will definitely use that next year I love the trailer attacher, wont need to pay the worker to transport the tender trailer
JKeller Farming

Post by JKeller Farming »

Awesome job on Griffin, Indiana map, AJ! It got me away from Stone Valley FA edition. I like the layout of the land, how the feel changes from rural to more urban as you travel. The longer train is a nice touch, here in Central Illinois we get coal trains that seem to go on forever. Farming Simulator is my favorite game now, I like sandbox style games that let you play your own way, and having authentic vehicles and equipment is a big plus.
Just a desktop farmer living the life in Griffin, IN
Eische

Post by Eische »

The linked Amazone spreader uses exactly 50% of the normal rate. I just looked at the xml.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@JKeller Farming- Im glad your enjoying the map. Making it sandbox has always been the goal, and it has changed my playstyle from the suggestions by the awesome community. Buying the town was never on my radar, but now I can't wait to buy a old riding lawn mower and mow lawns this summer. $100 yard is the going rate. It will generate income when contracts dry up in my ultra hard save. I wanted to extend the train loop on the 1.2.0.0 update to delay the train passing thru map interval but I heard it could cause it not to pass in testing. I did not want to test Giants limits.

@Eische - Thanks again for helping out with the translation. I really like the models Matt26 did, awesome job as always and I will be using it when I can afford it. I also use his Case IH Axial-Flow series. They look so good in shop catalog LOL. I will have to edit the spreader xml to 100%, if not it will eat at me for being cheaty.

Griffin Indiana 19 and US Hay Silo both in console testing, Looks like Griffin Indiana 19 v1.2.0.0 won't be available till beginning next week if all goes well. US Hay Silo may make the friday drop. There are alot of mods being tested. I honestly could not imagine the dred of testing all of them. So thumbs up to the QA team *thumbsup*
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

This is by far my favorite Map as of now. Dumped a couple maps because this one filled their shoes so well.
I can't think of anything that I don't like about this map or that I would want changed.
After 20 hours in Griffin Indiana. It still is perfect.
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

If anyone wants a laugh watch DJ’s Farmsim news testing list, the photo for the silo is way off.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.