Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

vondeylenfarms

Re: Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I'm noticing on ps4 that almost all mods are sliding around when hooked up...it's only on this map and started after the recent update. Anyone else? I downloaded another map just to check with same mods, no sliding 🤷
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
lawm

Post by lawm »

Do you still have that planter? I have latest update and have not seen anything move. I'm on PS4 also
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

lawm wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:57 pm Do you still have that planter? I have latest update and have not seen anything move. I'm on PS4 also
It's not the planter...it's literally anything from header carts to tractors and trailers hooked up

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@vondeylenfarms-
Sorry your having troubles. I will try to help the best I can.
Im on Pc and I have never experienced any abnormal physics issues with map
There is nothing I changed in update that would have caused physics problems. I am not sure if it's even possible to change anything on a map to change physics. That is all vehicle mods and game engine related.
Try with no mods and new save to test. Keep me posted
Edit- Its possible a certain mod is in conflict with the map causing all the physics to be jacked, but I have no ideal of how. I'm not sure where to even begin to diagnose. I wish there was away to review log file on console
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

It's not the map. I haven't done the last map update and I just started having my sliding issues Saturday, when I leased the Brent Grain Train for the first time.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

I'm almost 40 hours into the new save after the last update and haven't had any sliding issues whatsoever. I had issues on Lone Oak and Welker with sliding after I installed and used the grain train, so I uninstalled it and the issue seemed to go away.
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

@ValhallSN95 thank you for verifying what I thought about the Brent grain train. It's kind of sad. For what I was using it for, It's a really nice mod. Hopefully he becomes aware of it and attempts an update.

Edit, I left a comment under a facebook post he made asking questions if anyone had any issues with it.
Last edited by chedly_farms on Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

lawm

Post by lawm »

Everybody off the grain train lol. ( Eeyore voice) Guess I'll delete that mod when I get home
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Yea it's not the map...my map with the JD stuff is fine. I'm at a huge loss between the 2150 planter and now this. I use the IT 47 tank for lime and as soon s I load it onto any hook truck...it sits there and dies a 360. Spins slowly... Grain harder carts are doing it also

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

Hey aj.....you think it would be possible to release your sheds as a stand-alone mod like you did with the hay silo. I really like the lighting setup on them and wish I could drop another one down as I expand
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@DMZ Commander-
I would love to but they rely on Giants base game building array files and you can't use them and there like 120gb. There is a way to extract what you need and then you can use them but I will have to look into how you do it. IRL were starting to plant so might be a little bit before I have time to do it. I will definitely look into it though.
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

I can drop that shed no problem with automatic lights. But your setup with the lights being on a switch and have a few exterior lights as well is just the bees knees
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I haven't got to really play here in the last few days. I cannot wait to get to some more corn harvesting later tonight. I still love the map AJ.

Keepsite

Post by Keepsite »

Mid spring update. Enjoying the simple, easy ride in this save game

Mid spring sees more of the same. At a very relaxed pace we continue with minimum of two contracts a day, as per our loan agreement, while clearing our little plot of trees. Enjoying this balance of work.

We suffered our first breakdown! On the cultivator while working field 31. Headed back to the workstation to thankfully find it was an easy fix, and we were back to work in no time.

Hired the stump remover, so was able to clear one side of our plot completely and place down 10 chickens. (Small polish chicken coop by Kacper $500 space for 26 chickens) The next day, trees respawned, (map update) so we currently still have trees in our little plot, but we won’t say no to the extra income from selling the wood. But sadly we are still at the hotel, and haven’t a place of our own just yet.

Cash is up to $80k (still owe the bank loan) thanks largely to a few fertiliser contracts and our two olive trees. Need to clear our plot to put down a container and a small shed for our equipment. Can now afford the grassland to the north, where will will open our horse stable business. Want to mow and collect hay on it first, so we may need a larger tractor as the little fergie can’t pull a baler. Will be a shame if we have to replace it. But knew it would happen at some point. Decisions to be made.
lawm

Post by lawm »

"Lone Griffin"
Before anyone notices, I always say I'm not doing seasons but aj made it impossible for me to resist.
The snow contracts have me hooked and it also helps that THIS IS MY MAP. I cant see how anyone is going to make a map with so many options with this slot count so I'm all in for the long haul. Gonna start with this, sell crops direct until I can get a silo site and move on to animals logging and the like. Took me awhile to figure out where to start and set up the yard but I'm ready......finally. Thanks once again ajfarmer!