Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

Ironsword

Re: Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

Post by Ironsword »

I am really sinking hours in this map, it's great! I'm trying new things like Precision Farming and just bought a Forage Harvester for the first time. I really wished Giants would add an American version option for these machines, it really bugs me using the JD 9000 with the European signs.
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@Keepsite
Are you using the Tree Fruits Global Company for Olive trees?

Use the Fergie to pull the fertilizer/lime spreader Lizard N035 By: TheFlourke,KamUs. It works great for the fertilizer contracts. 3200L 12m work width.

@lawm
Have you had a chance to do any snow contracts, If so what do you think of price scale?
lawm

Post by lawm »

@aj, I did a test run with a geo that has snow, not snowy lands but the Lowry. I wanted to check price and requirements. I did the shop. Prices seemed fair from what I saw, compared to the required area needing plowed. I did not find or do the road contract you mentioned. All in all if the snow is not an everyday occurence I will be most pleased. It gives me another use for the pickups and is a change of pace in winter. I used to not care as it did not pay anything and just took up time to be able to haul grain and such. Now it's a win win and excited to get to winter. I'm using your geo btw.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Demolishable house mod and the purchasable lot in town......genius!!!!
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

lawm wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:34 pm Demolishable house mod and the purchasable lot in town......genius!!!!
Does the demolition house work?? I'm reading alot say it's broken mod
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
lawm

Post by lawm »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:27 pm
lawm wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:34 pm Demolishable house mod and the purchasable lot in town......genius!!!!
Does the demolition house work?? I'm reading alot say it's broken mod
I don't know....but if so....that was short lived lol
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

I dunno it wouldn’t smash for me, I ran a tractor into it and nothing happened so I crashed a crop duster into it and also nothing🤷‍♂️ I will try a dozer and hoe tonight and report back
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

Based off the fact that it says the foundation can be removed with a stump grinder maybe it's holds the same game engine type shenanigans where it's actually a tree......try a chainsaw maybe
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I just realized the light towers at the ball field are gone in the last update. :(
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@chedly_farms
They looked out of place for rural baseball field, I will eventually replace with switchable lights that are more fitting to match the scoreboard
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Hopefully my GPU is temporarily on vacation as I’m missing this map and Medicine Creek.

Yeah my GTX1660ti may be giving me a Code 43 error and updating drivers didn’t fix it... :frown: *thumbsdown*
Going to try blowing it out tomorrow (covered in dust currently) and if that fails it’s time to play software detective, bake it, and if all of those fail get a death certificate and get on an EVGA RTX3060 wait list. :sadnew:
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

@aj I was pretending we had a summer college league team in town. Lol. I guess they will play during the day now.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Keepsite

Post by Keepsite »

@aj olive trees by robymel81 modding.
Just about to purchase the grass area right north of the map.

On console, there are three long straight dead looking trees on the in town plot. These appear to be moving/swaying at ground level. They look like they are buried too deep into the ground maybe? When you cut them, I had them spin wildly and fly like a javelin into the garden of the house south of the plot. I was still able to remove the stump, and cut the tree, so no worries. But just reporting that back.

Nearly cleared the plot now. Placed down the container shelter for sleeping. And found a mod called machine shelter small by cavemodding. $12,500 Nice little shelter....but has solar panels on top of the roof, so also gives an hourly income! Will try that on my next session.
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

FYI.... 1 hr run time to complete a corn planting contract on field 9 with the jd dB 90 planter.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

DMZ Commander wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:31 am Based off the fact that it says the foundation can be removed with a stump grinder maybe it's holds the same game engine type shenanigans where it's actually a tree......try a chainsaw maybe
Mr Sealyp found that if he placed one of them it would not allow him to place a second on his test map as it said to many trees, so id say you are correct in your thoughts.