Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

lawm

Re: Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

Post by lawm »

Good deal on the slots and old save folks! Some of you give them trees heck right from the start lol
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

I wish I would have had a chance to read some of these posts before updating...

Got trees growing up through almost every placeable on my farm, floating trees from where I levelled off the humps in the grass land behind the house that I can't reach with the TRex, can't raise the land up cause the trees are in the way.
Was pretty surprised when I loaded my save and there was a tree growing through my Ground Chief lol

Guess it's time for a new save...
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

The trees are odd as I didn't change anything with trees. Unless it happens upon updating collision map grle. Which from what I know is necessary when changing anything shape related in editor. And that's about 90% of any map update. I did not have any trees cut on my old save so never experienced that.

Is that normal on any other map update.?

For the ones that can recut the trees I guess it's free money for peeps like ValhallSN95 I am sorry.
I know for fact that no other mods cause that, Not to worry though the next update will probably be next fall, hopefully a port to FSxx.

Edit: I did calculate about 14 slot decrease so looks like that was close
@PC users, as the next update will be a very long time from now, The signs on Green Leaf Garden Center and Moo Moo Dairy clip a little when viewing at long distance. Go in The GE Editor and just pull them off the wall a little and it fixes it. There is also a road sign east of Elder Farm that falls over when any save is loaded. Go in GE Editor and and just move from edge of road , then click play on top of editor and the physics will run to test if it sticks. I will repost this on the first page second post of this of thread.
Last edited by ajFarmer on Tue Mar 30, 2021 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

No need to fix the sign bc I blast every sign on the road anyway
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
ValhallSN95

Post by ValhallSN95 »

@AJFarmer it's all good, I found a few things I wanted to do differently through this last playthrough, so I'm ok with starting over again lol

Big props to you for this map, I'm still finding new things on this map, and more ways to work with it.
Chris Birdsong Wolfforth, TX
Grew up running a 4430 on my granddads farm

Xbox Series X / Xbox Series X / Xbox Series S
FS22 7,545hrs FS19 10,965hrs
FS17 (XB1) 7,910hrs FS17 (PC) 1,297hrs
FS15 7,620hrs FS13 7,877hrs
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

@AJ There was a map that i was giving a try in the beginning, Mill Landscape Midland, I remember when it got updated, people mentioned that trees respawned after they cut them down on the update.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
garyst

Post by garyst »

I remember that map chedly and yes it did respawn all the trees after the updates.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Glad to hear no more updates for some time lol. I am going to assume the road sign that's laying down was Chedly being a prankster after too many barely pops
Illinois Farmer

Post by Illinois Farmer »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:36 pm I'm pretty sure multi angle terrain is allowed on console, other maps have it in the description 🤷 I think it would be a great add but not a game breaker.
I don't think it is. That part of the description is for pc users. Multi terrain allows the guys before to set in any direction, along with a few other stuff, whereas console can set only on a set coordinates.
1300 acre farm, finish out just about 10,000 hogs a year, 200 cattle, and xbox one and pc user.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

We can go north, northeast, East, southeast, south, southwest, west, northwest on console.i always thought that was multi terrain angle. I mean it’s close enough for me, anyways.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@chedley-
That is standard angles, I won't even think of adding multi terrain angle until FSxx. That's if we will be able to port maps. I'm happy with the angle now. The only issue is like Illinois Farmer pointed out.
I use GPS steering and it looks funny if you set at odd angle. Not a big deal as most of the fields are square. iRl we do set at slightly few degrees off 90 or 180 to cross sprayer tracks when no till drilling.
lawm

Post by lawm »

@aj....no port.....standard US map on release lol
Keepsite

Post by Keepsite »

Finally got to play...
9 day seasons. X 5 speed. Sleep when dark.
AJ hardcore rules. Start with the little fergie and a plow.
Day 1 2 x plowing contracts and one transport. Got lost in the woods on the way to the cabin. Lol. End day 1 around $5k. Bought the Ferguson trailer.
Hotel wanted a $1k upfront for two nights stay and deposit (sleep trigger) so want my own place to sleep by day three if possible.
Zx6ram

Post by Zx6ram »

I'm sad to say that I have deleted griffin as I can't delete any of the trees no more that I had gone to combine fields don't have a clue what y they won't cut down with saws or the trex nor the nmc dozer any answers would be nice
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Zx6ram wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:05 pm I'm sad to say that I have deleted griffin as I can't delete any of the trees no more that I had gone to combine fields don't have a clue what y they won't cut down with saws or the trex nor the nmc dozer any answers would be nice
Custom resized trees that are incompatible, ajFarmer makes mention of this multiple times in the last 52 pages of this thread.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.