Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

Frenzied_Cow

Re: Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

Post by Frenzied_Cow »

ajFarmer wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:06 am @Frenzied_Cow
Sorry, Those trees and hundreds of others throughout map can not be cut, I rescaled them for variation. It's something that will not be changed on any update. I know your not cutting them for logging but the logging area is in front of the Nunn Better Mill. You can use the editor to remove as DEERE317 suggested.
Alright! Have done so, was easier than I thought it would be. I just hate having islands in fields 😉

Thanks again, gorgeous map.
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

Here is the Change log for Update 1.2.0.0
I shaved off 3mb for map file bringing total down to 222mb, I also was able to lower Estimated slot count by 1. Not much but better then adding to it. Further optimized map. There were also a few lights fixed that were not coming on automatically
Any other small request before I submit this ?

Changelog 1.2.0.0:
-Added grass to O'Conner sell point to allow silage bail contracts with Seasons to be accepted
-Added animated doors to farm garages throughout map
-Added automatic lights inside farm garages
-Added snow mask for farm garages
-Added Lights to all flags
-Fenced yards now all have access for riding mower
-Ground texture work inside farm garages
-Optimized map
-New save required only for texture work in garages
-Old save update safe

Edit: If you use old save. Just buy town and you can do texture work in the Garages if you use them
Last edited by ajFarmer on Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

At least all I have is equipment. East dev controls can fix my field tillage.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
lawm

Post by lawm »

ajFarmer wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:28 am Here is the Change log for Update 1.2.0.0
I shaved off 3mb for map file bringing total down to 222mb, I also was able to lower Estimated slot count by 1. Not much but better then adding to it. Further optimized map. There were also a few lights fixed that were not coming on automatically
Any other small request before I submit this ?

Changelog 1.2.0.0:
-Added grass to O'Conner sell point to allow silage bail contracts with Seasons to be accepted
-Added animated doors to farm garages throughout map
-Added automatic lights inside farm garages
-Added snow mask for farm garages
-Ground texture work inside farm garages
-Optimized map
-New save required only for texture work in garages
-Old save update safe

Edit: If you use old save. Just buy town and you can do texture work in the Garages if you use them
Your killin me...
I know its update safe....but I wanna have all the features of the update lol
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

You will . Update the map just color texture in those sheds if you use them, Easy took me like 5 min to color them. They had grass in them before because the door would not open
lawm

Post by lawm »

So the giants sheds will have doors now?
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

I textured my save. I started with $1 on hard economy 9 day seasons, not about to start over LOL
This particular garage I scaled up a little so it's actually useful for farm equipment
Has Animated doors, automatic lights in the interior ,Seasons snow mask interior and side overhang
Edit: The one on starter farm will remain vanilla as I can not edit that because its a placeable using base game files.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Noice!! I wonder if the red barn from base fs19 can be made with open doors too? I ask because I could not fathom how they made such nice looking sheds but had zero options to use them to park machines and such lol you click out stuff so easily that I find it hard to believe it would have been that hard for them lol
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

Yeah the farm garage is only building with interior that has separate doors, and only two at that. Its like they were thinking of animating them and decided not to for some reason. The rest of buildings are solid and no way to have doors slide. There is also no interior so you would actually see thru walls. It is a shame. I'm surprised by this as well and it's probably my biggest gripe about vanilla. Seems like a huge oversight in my opinion.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Hopefully they expand on placeables in next version. Oh well I'm just glad you made the most use out of what's available from Giants for this map to maximize the efficiency.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

ajFarmer wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:59 am I textured my save. I started with $1 on hard economy 9 day seasons, not about to start over LOL
This particular garage I scaled up a little so it's actually useful for farm equipment
Has Animated doors, automatic lights in the interior ,Seasons snow mask interior and side overhang
Edit: The one on starter farm will remain vanilla as I can not edit that because its a placeable using base game files.
Would require adding a required mod, but: https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@Deere317
Yeah they had to change the building array to get theres to pass, That's why there textures on the exterior and interior are different then vanilla. I will let the user decide.You can just sell the one on starter farm and use the one on ModHub if you desire.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I have a treat for anyone staying up late tonight. I just have to wait for all my screen captures to save. :)
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

Fyi...the modhub one of that shed does not have a seasons mask. It was snowing inside lol

With the new updated...The only "issue" would be that I would have to paint the ground in on the sheds myself?
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I took a trip down to the equipment dealer. He had a pull behind chopper that I was intetested in and actually bought. Along with a set of boxes as well. I took a bunch of pictures. He said they might be getting in a used White in the next few days. I’m also looking at either a small New Holland or John Deere to put a loader on. I like the New Holland a lot. Anyways here is all the pics I took. I even got my drone up for a shot.

P.S. This is a separate game save. It will be a save for me to test machinery and take cool pics. It also maxed my slots out, lol. So i will have to sell things from time to time to make room for new inventory.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----