Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

Zx6ram

Re: Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

Post by Zx6ram »

DEERE317 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:10 pm
Zx6ram wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:05 pm I'm sad to say that I have deleted griffin as I can't delete any of the trees no more that I had gone to combine fields don't have a clue what y they won't cut down with saws or the trex nor the nmc dozer any answers would be nice
Custom resized trees that are incompatible, ajFarmer makes mention of this multiple times in the last 52 pages of this thread.
I understand that deere317 but I had trees deleted b4 this update and now I can't delete none of them!!!! READ what I said
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Zx6ram wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:37 pm
DEERE317 wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:10 pm
Zx6ram wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:05 pm I'm sad to say that I have deleted griffin as I can't delete any of the trees no more that I had gone to combine fields don't have a clue what y they won't cut down with saws or the trex nor the nmc dozer any answers would be nice
Custom resized trees that are incompatible, ajFarmer makes mention of this multiple times in the last 52 pages of this thread.
I understand that deere317 but I had trees deleted b4 this update and now I can't delete none of them!!!! READ what I said
You made zero mention of updating the game in your post, so yes I did read it.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
Lufarms

Post by Lufarms »

For me, this is the only flaw this map has. Would be 10/10 if you could get rid of those uncuttable trees to expand fields in the north part of the map.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

@LuFarms, there are EPA restrictions against destroying the Bigfoot habitat.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@Zx6ram- Which trees were you having troubles with after the update- Location description, field# if applicable, screen shot would be nice. And I will look into it
Edit: I am assuming you were using object hider to "delete" them originally?
Are you on PC or Console?
Edit: Was it a Old save on new update your having troubles with?
Last edited by ajFarmer on Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@Lufarms- I would not call it a flaw, Just more of a challenge. Besides there is 212ha not including grassland to plant cultivate to do as you please. I did not want to make it to easy for ya. LOL
Edit: If you like cutting trees. Cut down the forestry area and turn that into fields for a real challenge.
Lufarms

Post by Lufarms »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:00 pm @LuFarms, there are EPA restrictions against destroying the Bigfoot habitat.
LOL. Good point there.
ajFarmer wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:12 pm @Lufarms- I would not call it a flaw, Just more of a challenge. Besides there is 212ha not including grassland to plant cultivate to do as you please. I did not want to make it to easy for ya. LOL
No worries. I have now two saves, one for fields around town and another one in the north, where I'm gonna get the Bigfoot pi** off with the machines working around.
RunsLikeADeere

Post by RunsLikeADeere »

just downloaded the update on PS4. Had some trees I cut down(deleted), standing up again on the main farm, one right through the grain bin and the other through my garage 🤣
Cut them down again, no other errors so far.

But the lighting even looks better now and I can see farther, at least it seems like it...
FS17
FS19
FS22
all on PS4

Nothing runs like a Deere!
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

Keepsite wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:19 pm Finally got to play...
9 day seasons. X 5 speed. Sleep when dark.
AJ hardcore rules. Start with the little fergie and a plow.
Day 1 2 x plowing contracts and one transport. Got lost in the woods on the way to the cabin. Lol. End day 1 around $5k. Bought the Ferguson trailer.
Hotel wanted a $1k upfront for two nights stay and deposit (sleep trigger) so want my own place to sleep by day three if possible.
Yeah that new owner of the hotel can see a drifter roll into town a mile away.
I got a JD 3020 now for all the grunt work, and use the fergie and the trailer for seed/fertilizer tending with Courseplay. Finishing up fertilizer season so have enough now to buy lot in town and get the farm started.
Zx6ram

Post by Zx6ram »

ajFarmer wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:05 pm @Zx6ram- Which trees were you having troubles with after the update- Location description, field# if applicable, screen shot would be nice. And I will look into it
Edit: I am assuming you were using object hider to "delete" them originally?
Are you on PC or Console?
Edit: Was it a Old save on new update your having troubles with?
Aj farmer I AM ON PS4 and I had all the trees between field 6 and 32 all gone and I had raised the ground just enough to make it look like the water was standing in the field but then I updated with the latest and they came back and now none of them can go and or are able to be driven through.
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@Zx6ram- Ok no bug then,I never planned for people to raise ditches to combine fields. So they are filled with rescaled trees and that will not change. There is plenty of combinable field areas that requires a lot less effort to combine. You could try to lower the terrain and cut if that does not work, drive around them, Sell the ground or start a new save. There is not much else you can do, the update reset all the trees and I'm not sure how I did that. No worries there will not be any more updates till a port to FSxx.
If you used object hider it may not recognize the reset trees, and that will require a new save if your determined to fill the ditch.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

ajFarmer wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:45 am If you used object hider it may not recognize the reset trees, and that will require a new save if your determined to fill the ditch.
@ajFarmer
He’s on PS4.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

Has anyone used the snow contracts, I am curious of what you thought of them.
Does the pay scale seem Fair ?
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Police Bulletin:
A gray sedan is wanted for a hit and run on 4/2/21.
Driver is a dark haired man with large quantities of facial hair, motive is believed to be revenge for a night time ATV ride in the woods by a local a few days ago.
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

You sure it was not this guy in the dump truck :lol: