Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

Pafarmer

Re: Thank You for - Griffin, Indiana Map - by AJFarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

Thanks for the heads up Lufarmer.
lawm

Post by lawm »

Vondey, I agree, it's not a huge thing, but if it gets added it's another check on the old plus column.

On blue screen issues. Should I just go ahead and run over my PS4 or what? Lol
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

lawm wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:21 pm Vondey, I agree, it's not a huge thing, but if it gets added it's another check on the old plus column.

On blue screen issues. Should I just go ahead and run over my PS4 or what? Lol
I'm actually uninstalling the game and all mods and redoing the downloads... seeing if that helps. If not..then yes I'm running mine over or blowing it up
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@Lufarms- Now this is on PC, I tested old save with no mods other then map and old save with the mods I was using for old save and there were no problems. I can't think of any changes that could affect old saves. Keep me posted
Lufarms

Post by Lufarms »

ajFarmer wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 8:33 pm @Lufarms- Now this is on PC, I tested old save with no mods other then map and old save with the mods I was using for old save and there were no problems. I can't think of any changes that could affect old saves. Keep me posted
Thanks AjFarmer. I've cut some trees in the old save, thinking if that's the problem. Other than that I'm out of ideas.
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

Old Save, Updated Map
Bugs:
- white shed doors on starter farm do not open
- lime Station trigger extends all the way to the shop (had to super strength my fertilizer bags into my spreader bc hitting the button kept activating the lime station trigger)

Didn't have too much time to dabble just yet bc I gotta get ready for work
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
lawm

Post by lawm »

Vondey, that stinks
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@DMZ Commander
White shed doors on main farm is not a bug, That building is a vanilla placeable. Only the three buildings in town open I didn’t alter the lime station trigger and it works on my old save now. I will need to download the update when I get home to verify as I am using the development version but it should be same. The lime station should work on new save or unmoded old save besides the map. Giants test the triggers before releasing any updates
Last edited by ajFarmer on Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

lawm wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:09 pm Vondey, that stinks
Actually you should try it sometime! I went from 65% mod storage down tk 44%. Exact same mods download again. It cleans out mods you've deleted. It's time consuming but worth a try to fix the game
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

@DMZ Commander-
I downloaded update ran on old my old save and there are no errors with Limestation, Log file is also clean. The limestation actually uses the vanilla base game files as its unmodded and uses data link to activate xml. That has been the same sense 1.0.0.0 with no changes.

@Lufarms- The only mod that I used on old save thats on the Blue Screen Issue thread is Seasons with my map. I did have to change Seasons mask for the garages, but that actually will update on season change with no errors if there was snow on the ground when you saved. From looking at Save game file Seasons does not save the mask per save. It just fetches it when it snows or rains from the map folder.
Last edited by ajFarmer on Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DMZ Commander

Post by DMZ Commander »

@AJ I'm not sure what's going on then. I purchased a bag of fertilizer. It wasn't moved from it's original spawn point at the store. I backed my spreader up to it, opened the cover and hit the button to fill and it kept bringing up the lime station.
PC Master Race
Phanteks Enthoo Elite
Z590 Godlike
i9 11900k
RTX 3090
64GB Ram
x2 2TB SSD
Oddyssey Neo G9
ajFarmer

Post by ajFarmer »

DMZ Commander wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:21 pm @AJ I'm not sure what's going on then. I purchased a bag of fertilizer. It wasn't moved from it's original spawn point at the store. I backed my spreader up to it, opened the cover and hit the button to fill and it kept bringing up the lime station.
I did everything exactly like you said using vanilla spreader Bredal K105 with cover and vanilla tractor and everything works with 1.2.0.0 update and old save. So I can confirm there are no errors with the map. I am on PC with a PS4 controller and the activate trigger is mapped to L button push down which I believe is default. Try with no mods and see, Just don't save while testing or your save could really be baked without all the mods installed. I also checked trigger collision boxes in game with development tools and there all were there supposed to be.
Edit: Make sure to disable auto save when testing
lawm

Post by lawm »

Any word on new slot count?
garyst

Post by garyst »

My brother said he got about an extra 25 slots with the update. I didn't update mine as I don't want to have to re cut all the trees I already cut down again.
Pafarmer

Post by Pafarmer »

AJfarmer thanks for the update! And all you’ve done. Playing on PS4 and no problems with update on old save so far. I did notice the trees I cut came back with the update but not an issue for me. Thanks again!