Farming simulator 19 vs GTA 5

FarmBoss

Re: Farming simulator 19 vs GTA 5

Post by FarmBoss »

thegta5android wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:54 pm
FarmBoss wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:40 am I think it boils down to several years of development vs several months of development. Wanting to be the best vs settling for a quick pay day. Finishing what you start vs it's mostly working, time to move on.
Fan accountability vs fans providing excuses.
yes same thinking!
Thank you for showing your confirmation bias, but be careful, there's a lot of fragile feelings here.
GodfleshNL

Post by GodfleshNL »

GTA game engine is miles better than giants "simple" game.

Remarks ljke "gta has to render only parts of map" etc are just plain stupid...have you even played GTA ? Have you flown a plane over a map in GTA where there are tons af cars driving at once and tons of pedestrians walking around and tons of buildings with lighting in every building? Physics are realistic..waves in water, dents in cars, glass shatters when you shoot it...and all at once a decent framerate.

Giants engine doesn't even come close...and neither will FS22...which is ok...still like the game.
Mwal

Post by Mwal »

^😂🍿
FarmBoss

Post by FarmBoss »

GodfleshNL wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:52 pm GTA game engine is miles better than giants "simple" game.

Remarks ljke "gta has to render only parts of map" etc are just plain stupid...have you even played GTA ? Have you flown a plane over a map in GTA where there are tons af cars driving at once and tons of pedestrians walking around and tons of buildings with lighting in every building? Physics are realistic..waves in water, dents in cars, glass shatters when you shoot it...and all at once a decent framerate.

Giants engine doesn't even come close...and neither will FS22...which is ok...still like the game.
When the excuse that FS needs to process more than GTA doesn't work, those whose feelings you hurt will switch to the game budget as an excuse.
When that excuse doesn't work, you'll be a hater and a troll. Good luck.
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Mwal wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:59 pm^😂🍿
Ditto
Will he notice he’s the only one talking much?
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
GodfleshNL

Post by GodfleshNL »

I am not trying to thrashtalk the game here which some people apparently assume. I like the game a lot and love playing it

FS19 developnent reminds me of World of tanks which I have been playing since 2010...if you compare how to game looked in 2010 compared to now, it is a world of difference. FS kinda goes the same route. Start with a small team and only small improvemrnts over time etc.

FS22 will not have big improvements over FS19....I saw clickbait videos on Youtube yesterday about "dynamic mud", let me assure you...that wont be in the game. Hopefully in the future though, cause it would be awesome.

FS22 will probably more like FS19 with some mods build in which people like a lot...whivh is fine, but people shouldn't expect huge improvemdnts which mods allready provide now in FS19.