Chellington Valley - Console version

thecaveman991

Re: Chellington Valley - Console version

Post by thecaveman991 »

ChiefContractor wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:29 am Neither because in seasons in winter it simulates everything dying off
I understand that.

So to re-frame my questions :
1.Why did the crop growth state go from "growing" to "Harvested" and not "Growing" to "Withered"
2. Why did my crops not ripen even though they were planted according to Geo crop cycles?
ChiefContractor

Post by ChiefContractor »

1st question i answered. 2nd you planted them too late or you planted it too early and it didnt germinate
Hello! I'm a PC gamer now! Care to join my server for Realistic and Fun Farming simulator 19 multiplayer?
If so, click here -> https://discord.gg/KnEzWm32tF
thecaveman991

Post by thecaveman991 »

@Chief -

1. No you did not you stated that the crops died off - so you have agreed with me that the growth state should be "withered" and not "harvested" or is my understanding of the English language suddenly below par
2. How can I have planted then too early or too late if I stated I planted in accordance with the Geo - final day of planting (green bar) with ground temp of 12 degrees (requirement is 10 degrees)

The same thing just happened on field 35 - Wheat crop this time. Crop reached final growth state - dark green on UI - and failed to progress to "Ready to Harvest" instead jumped straight to harvested. Yet the wheat crop i planted on field 34 just after field 35 had no issues and I was able to harvest normally.

Map deleted out of frustration
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Have you changed the geos in the same save? Or changed the length of season days?
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

It is also possible that you have activated 2 geos at the same time. Something pretty similar happened to MrSealyp in his Six Ashes series.
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Does anyone else have the Sunflowers growing problem?

I'm using the standard geo. I planted my sunflowers in perfect conditions for one year and a little below the germination temp. (within the planting window) the other year. But for 2 consecutive years they just didn't turn intor ready to harvest. They stayed in the last growing stage till winter day two (I play on 3 day seasons) where they just turn into harvested.
PS5 / FS22
thecaveman991

Post by thecaveman991 »

Exactly the issue i was having Rodha
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Miraculously though the issue sort itself (somehow) out and my sunflowers were ready to harvest on the third year. So, may be it is not the map but just the wheather conditions of the standard geo.
PS5 / FS22
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

Field 6 says it needs ploughing and lime. Not letting me lime, allowing me to plough so will attempt the lime afterwards.

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers
Leicesterlichtie

Was able to lime field 6 after plowing.

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Leicesterlichtie

On seasons, I've tried to store bales in various sheds (open and enclosed) on main farm. Grass bales have just been rotting. Just about ready with some hay. Any ideas??

I know I can buy a silo or a barn and whatnot but I always like to have a stash of bales sitting around the farm.

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

Leicesterlichtie wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:31 pm On seasons, I've tried to store bales in various sheds (open and enclosed) on main farm. Grass bales have just been rotting. Just about ready with some hay. Any ideas??

I know I can buy a silo or a barn and whatnot but I always like to have a stash of bales sitting around the farm.
Grass bales always rot unless wrapped.
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
GODkylo

Fertilizer not working on chellington valley map

Post by GODkylo »

Fertilizer not working on chellington valley map
pls help some fix
a13kp

Post by a13kp »

I have an issue where the key doesn’t work on Soil Composition and Growth.

Anyone else have this issue?