Chellington Valley - Console version

RODHA

Chellington Valley - Console version

Post by RODHA »

Out of the blue, we got the Chellington Valley on consoles yesterday. I immediately started playing on this amazing map but as we were quite convinced that it was never going to come to consoles, I had never bothered with the topics on the PC version. So, I have no idea if there are bugs or issues I need to be aware of at the moment.

I hope we can use this topic to share our experience on the map and talk about the issues if any :hi:

I'm using seasons with standart geo and precision farming at the same time just like I have done so far since the release of PF. 5 hours in and didn't come across any issues so far.
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Re: Chellington Valley - Console version

Post by Guil »

Is the map layers messed up? Says fully fert'd but at the field says zero fert?
thecaveman991

Post by thecaveman991 »

Field 2 - Needs Plowing but Growth State = Plowed ??
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I see those issues on Oxy's maps all the time. I don't know why or how they occur but there is always multiple fields in his maps requiring plow with a texture of a plowed field. Same with fields which have the seeded texture but nothing in them, etc. But once you work them for the first time is all good.

I believe a similar issue is also applicable for fertilizing states Guil but I'm not sure because I run precision farming so I don't see a fertilizing state. My nitrogen levels on the other hand look quite ok.
PS5 / FS22
Farmhohotree

Post by Farmhohotree »

thecaveman991 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:02 pm Field 2 - Needs Plowing but Growth State = Plowed ??
Yeah you have to plow a plowed field lmao
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I think the smoke of the Flying Scotsman is missing the in the console version. PC version has it as far as I can see from Daggerwin's videos.
PS5 / FS22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

A word of warning!

BGA has a processing capacity of 50,000ltrs. But if you keep unloading with a bucket passed this limit it just doesn’t stop taking as it should and you keeps dumping. This is quite a nasty problem especially if you are dumping into the digester unit. Because then it goes under the digester and you can’t get it back.
PS5 / FS22
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

It's an awesome map! One issue I have come across is the double gate along the walled road on field 44. It opens out and blocks the road. I only found out as I was doing a cotton contract and had to resort to driving across fields because of the harvester header 😂. The only other issue I have noticed is that weeding contracts disappear when selected.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I saw another difference with the PC version. There are no hot air baloons in the console version.
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

Are they in the latest version on PC?
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

If you mean the modhub pc version, I really don't know. But in Daggerwin's Chellington series they are in the latest pc version and if I'm not mistaken he is using the latest version that was released on simply safe mods. Console version actually doesn't even have the custom PF soil map. It has the standard PF soil map. So I think, as this has also been mentioned in various platforms before, the console version is actually the very first completed version of the map. The one that has been finished and sent to Giants right before the PF release. I wonder if David is ever going to update the modhub versions. I hope he does because this is map is just on another level.
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

Ah yeah, the simply safe mods probably still has everything that got it removed from modhub. I'll check later if I remember
thecaveman991

Post by thecaveman991 »

Field 4 & 5
Running 6 day seasons using 6 Ashes Geo - Planted Soybean in Field 4 and Corn in Field 5 on final day of planting season - Ground Temp was 12 Degrees Celsius. Day 6 of Autumn -final day for Harvesting both crops- Growth State = Growing. Day 1 of Winter - Growth state changed to Harvested ???

Is this a Geo issue or map issue?
ChiefContractor

Post by ChiefContractor »

Neither because in seasons in winter it simulates everything dying off
Hello! I'm a PC gamer now! Care to join my server for Realistic and Fun Farming simulator 19 multiplayer?
If so, click here -> https://discord.gg/KnEzWm32tF
Guil

Post by Guil »

Yup, sugarbeet and poplar are the only thing you can harvest in winter with that geo
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2019