Plow, lime and weeds. Are they active in your game?

cwattyeso

Re: Plow, lime and weeds. Are they active in your game?

Post by cwattyeso »

Plow and Lime Yes, always have those enabled.

Weeds, no I normally always disable them if playing the vanilla/base game because the way they are implemented, the way they blanket cover the whole map and cover zig zags its way down the map like that old snake game from nokia phones from the 90s is ridiculous.

I have just enabled weeds on a new save where I'm also using seasons. However I have already said, I will not be doing any weeding or spraying during the save. The weeds will be free to grow in their little patches and add a bit of colour to the fields during the year. The little patches with Seasons looks more realistic, and as I believe those little patches won't drastically effect yields, I'm happy to ignore them.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
Tylercheesey1986

Re: Plow, lime and weeds. Are they active in your game?

Post by Tylercheesey1986 »

Plow,lime and weeds always on.
I put lime down if needed straight after harvest, then if needed plow it in or if plowing isn't needed cultivate it in. Weeds i spray immediately after sowing, note this cannot be done by a worker and only works if you don't run fertilizer in the seed/planter.
If you fert while sowing you need to wait 1 growth stage before herbicide will work.
Aussie who loves himself a 7790 JD cotton picker, 100ac was most i got off in one day. (22.5hrs)
Currently a 300 ac irrigated beef farmer with Hereford Angus x.
50-120 head.
Gear-MF i148, 7 disc offset plow, fert/seed broadcaster, harrow bars.
Only crop for improving grazing capacity so don't need much.
Aussie farmer who thinks FS 19 rulz :gamer:
Xbox gamer tag- TopCheesey420